Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Y majority of contestants chosen Twinkle?

OrangeSoft thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Many male contestants have chosen Twinkle as a partner 4 EMAET...
they want 2 attract ppl for their pair... I think...
and ppl will... as we hv already seen in C2005... majority ppl are those who vote on the basis of looks n performance and not on singing quality.

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrangeSoft thumbnail
What do u think friends??

😳
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont think they chose her for her looks... thats dumb!!! they'd obviously pair up with someone who IS good at singing, so their jodi can win
OrangeSoft thumbnail
Friends..
share your comments please...
😳
preeti_l thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OrangeSoft

and ppl will... as we hv already seen in C2005... majority ppl are those who vote on the basis of looks n performance and not on singing quality.

😳

Totally agree, I thought of the same thing as well!

Twinkle is a good singer, but has not performed well at all lately (she was good in the earlier rounds of SRGMP before agnipariksha started)!! Obviously, the Twinkle-whoever pair is going to attract a lot of votes, so everyone wants to be that "whoever".

I think a lot of girls preferred Vishwas with the same reasoning (although he is a very good singer too)

OrangeSoft thumbnail
Thanx preeti 4 contributing!

😳
OrangeSoft thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anshu03

I think they have selected Twinkle as she sings decent but more importantly looks great ! People will vote for Twinkle no matter who she sings with. A decent voice and good looks go a long way. She is also popular and hence the guys would wanna be her partner, she has a fan base and people will also vote for her looks.
Plus if i was in the contest i would too choose Twinkle. Yaar screw the contest, i dont think so any of these jodis are expecting too much out of it career wise. So if i had twinkle as my partner, well how much time i would spend with her ! The rehersals and shooting and all that Jodi making appearances. Kya pata I may just get lucky or end up Pataoing her !
Guys feel she is hot and hence they are choosing her. Even I would wanna spend time with that chick !

all the best anshu03

😳

Swar_Raj thumbnail

😳

If it was only for looks..Debo would have lost too. Hema is good overall..look wise and more importantly Singing wise it..Looks like u have some issues with Twinkle..u are trying to convince that there is a problem with twinkle as that is what I mostly see in your thread....sorry if i read it wrong as this is how it appeared too me..Twinkle is just another contestant..if she is being selected as a partner...not her fault. All of them ar wonderful singer and they must be seeing some thing good about it. no one would like to pair up with a bad  singer. He rperformanc eis her plus point but she is coming on stage just for performing is wrong. it is up to her what she wants to do..if she was not a good singer..she would have been out of challenge or other would not have  selected them.

Judge them by their overall singing..i f they believe with twinkle they sound better..they will choose her.

I have always liked Ujjaini..her Sheri babu dil lehri babu was just superb...But Twinkle is also a good singer...let her prove herself. I she cannot then she will be voted out. We should not start giving negative points even before the contest.

Swar_Raj thumbnail

all the best anshu03

😳

Good thing u are not the contestant..ptherwise a person with this mentality will sing what..all know

A true Kalakar will never play with his art....These kids have already got fame..they are proving themself...if u cannot support them atleast donot poison people's mind. It is degrading the girls when u talk about them in such a language or mentality.

Sorry to say that

OrangeSoft thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Swar_Raj

Good thing u are not the contestant..ptherwise a person with this mentality will sing what..all know

A true Kalakar will never play with his art....These kids have already got fame..they are proving themself...if u cannot support them atleast donot poison people's mind. It is degrading the girls when u talk about them in such a language or mentality.

Sorry to say that

ohhhh Swar_Raj ji........

u r so kind.....

aap jaise bade dilwale aajkal milte hi kahan heπŸ‘

🀒🀒

friends (my other IF friends)

if u FEEL then pls tell this Swar_Raj
what kind of mentality  I  hv got. what such language I hv used here?? I dont understand. baselessly he is blaming me.

I am sad😭 I respect each n every person on IF .. n this man is talking 2 me like this😭

I just write what I feel that partcipant chosen her on her looks - whats wrong in that?