ALPHA

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

HI EVERYONE .HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ALL GOOD AND HAVING FUN Tongue

I WAS WATCHING BHABHI YESTERDAY THE PART WHERE ALPHA REFUSES TO TALK TO SHUBAUM EVEN WEN HE SAID HE LOVES HER.  WELL I WAS JUST THINKING SHE LOVES HER AMMU SO MUCH I THINK SHE SHUD BE THE NEWW BAHBHI EVEN THOU  I LIKE SUHANA TO . I STILL DONT GET IT EVEN AFTER SAROJ DIED ( 2ND TIME ) VISH STILL IS CREATING PROBLEMS I MEAN COME ON HE DESRVED WHAT SAROJ DID TO HIM ( SLAPED ) I MEAN ITS NOT LIKE HE WAS ALL GOOD WITH THEM.

havent seen yesterday's episode yet but I think Suhana is perfect 4 Bhabhi's role!!

& Alpa still loves Shubham but Vish had washed her brain!! Angry so she thinks Suhana-Shubham having an affair!!
u no dats wut i dont like about serials sister dont even trust each other or maybe she doesnt trust her love
u no dats wut i dont like about serials sister dont even trust each osther or maybe she doesnt trust her love
sana
yes u r right - if alpha loved him so much she should have trusted him. The two sisters were so close how can she break that over vishu's words.   She does not deserve to be a bhabhi.

The reason why suhana is bhabhi because her personality is just like saroj - honisty - caring and devoted to the family.

Esti aunty