Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angadkhanna thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
aaaaaaaaaaww he is so sweet and his voice is also so sweet πŸ˜ƒ Karuuuuuuu luv ya πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow!!! that was awesome!!!!!! plz vote for him or else its II2's loss!
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
After watching this, all I can say is, Karunya is over qualified to take part in Indian Idol !

After that Shiva Shankari Performance and this, I am blown..this guy has a BRIGHHTTT futre..plz plz plz vote for him =D !

How did u get this video ? would u be able to get Hemu's performance at this age too ?!?!
Jaslove thumbnail

[QUOTE=madhavir108]After watching this, all I can say is, Karunya is over qualified to take part in Indian Idol !

After that Shiva Shankari Performance and this, I am blown..this guy has a BRIGHHTTT futre..plz plz plz vote for him =D !

QUOTE]

you said it Madhavir, karunya is the best, he should winπŸ˜ƒ

shajjo thumbnail
Sho Shweet...amazingly talented πŸ‘ πŸ‘ He is singing such a high pitched song without any strained expression on his face. He is surely a reservoir of talent πŸ‘
namitaS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!! Thanks... for the video. Yes, I agree with the comment Karunya IS OVERQUALIFIED for Indian Idol...hope he does win it though.

ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well, after seeing the video 2/3 days back i started feeling that even if karu doesnt win.he has a bright future.after becoming idols they have to do somany live shows...no time to do riyaz .prajacta,rahul,abhi,even sana sounded... well not good when the sang for II2 top 12.it is a fact.all of us in this forum were disappointed.
madhavi_r108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita31

well, after seeing the video 2/3 days back i started feeling that even if karu doesnt win.he has a bright future.after becoming idols they have to do somany live shows...no time to do riyaz .prajacta,rahul,abhi,even sana sounded... well not good when the sang for II2 top 12.it is a fact.all of us in this forum were disappointed.

I thought sana sounded pretty good..he sounded better than the rest atleast.. rahul has been soundin off key since eternity ... though he was one of the best durin the show...
lilyrosey thumbnail
thanks!!! aww karu is soooo cute in the video!
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhavir108

I thought sana sounded pretty good..he sounded better than the rest atleast.. rahul has been soundin off key since eternity ... though he was one of the best durin the show...

amit sanas "sathiya song.".......I was   like what happened?