omg perna need a break!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

i just hated perna today she is so stupid😡.... she did the same thing bout prem and the tape mess!! she didnt even listen to him nd wat happened she ended up cryin like an idiot , now she is doin the same she is so so so stupid omg!!! nd after everything goes back she will ask forgivness from mukti... i mean this her only job just blame people, ohh iam not ur mom any more coz ur with our dushman!!! wat a loser nd that bajaj to,  he does watever  prena does, he doesnt even use his brain... nd that UD stupid idiot buts into every 1s business.... Mukti needs to do somethin, she cant just listen to every 1 she betta get back on track nd find that proof which is waitin for her😃.... i think mukti nd sharvan will pair up nd get married wat u guyz think!!!😉

ok people c ya sorry if i said anythin bad to perna, prem nd bajaj coz they r just weird...

can we not make many topics abt this?
yaar a lot of people are angry with the way prerna acted today
Yeah I hated that part... 😡
i hated 2days episode n da way prena acted 2wards mukti n i also hope mukti joins sharvan 2 get justice n she should forget bout prem
Mukti and Shravan 🤢 . I really think Shravan belongs with Kasak. They luv each other a lot. and he is MARRIED to tanisha.

I was really angry with Prerna though. She was an idiot but that's nothing u. Expected better from Bajaj.
Seriously expected better from Bajaj. Atleast he's the level-headed sensible guy. You usually don't see him jumping to conclusions. But I guess Sharad does have an amazingly goodie two shoes reputation, and Mukti has lost credibility since she accused Prem first...

But still they shud know that she wud never dream to joining forces with Shravan against them. They don't have any faith in their so called 'parvarish'...
Yeah, Prerna totally jumped to conclusions...she doesn't listen to the whole story, thats her problem...and plus, its not like anybody was supporting Mukti anyways...Sharvan was right, they basically kicked Mukti out of the house... what the hell does she expect...anyways, Mukti should just join forces with Sharvan cuz Prerna and her clan will coninue to misunderstand her...there is no way she is gonna get justice with Prerna...