Indian Idol 6

Sandeeeeps Jeene Ke.. wuz grrreat because - Page 4

checks thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by-pragya0

hey cool, im not insecure like some of the fans of ..... fan club.
im standing by wat i said, that he has improved and like his 1st song, but then he lacka variation.
its healthy criticism unlike some of pppl who r goin 2 any lengths to put karunya down, like raking up regionalism. may be u shud reserve these comments for them.
if u go thro my post ull understand that ive genuinely appreciated his singing and his sincerity.
with regards 2 wat u said abt me getting worried for karu bcoz of the comments, well i dont have 2 worru bcoz the judges said unamosly that karuis the best and that the performances were excellent, only for kambakth ishq they said he lacked passion but added that he was excellent.
well u sud recap the comments that the judges gave to sandeep on song no1, so u dont start comparing.
karu was way ahead of trhe others, inspite of ppl thinking that he was not his usual best in the 2nd perf. its just thta hes so good that we want more and more from him.
anywaya i reiterate that karu and sandy shud be top2.
vote for the best, vote for karu

hey pragya, cool yaar...
I'm not comparing any of them....nor I have right to.....
and also read my post above when I said somehting on regionalism issue....its just the way some ppl think....not that we all are of the same opinion that karu may get vote out on the basis of regionalism....
I'm die hard fan of sandy and before that, I love talent.....amey's exit made me sad more than any official amey fan...believe me.....

and when I say judges, I just mean sonu...celebs are no singnificant contributors in this show and anu...well, whole of India knows abt his 'inspirations' πŸ˜†
so take it easy....
for me atleast, top three is where I wanted to see sandeep and anything from here onwards is more than welcome....

peace

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by-checks

hey pragya, cool yaar...
I'm not comparing any of them....nor I have right to.....
and also read my post above when I said somehting on regionalism issue....its just the way some ppl think....not that we all are of the same opinion that karu may get vote out on the basis of regionalism....
I'm die hard fan of sandy and before that, I love talent.....amey's exit made me sad more than any official amey fan...believe me.....

and when I say judges, I just mean sonu...celebs are no singnificant contributors in this show and anu...well, whole of India knows abt his 'inspirations' πŸ˜†
so take it easy....
for me atleast, top three is where I wanted to see sandeep and anything from here onwards is more than welcome....

peace

yeah lets chill may the best win

checks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-pragya0

yeah lets chill may the best win

Thats so nice .....
best of luck for your fav'te and I will Pray for Sandy....

peace

This content was originally posted by-checks

Thats so nice .....
best of luck for your fav'te and I will Pray for Sandy....

peace

same there, i hope karu and sandy are top 2

karunya_forever thumbnail
vote for karunya as he was the best in the "maha" round!!he was the best of al..........ont he scal of 100 i will rate him 100!!
VOTE FOR HIM OR ELSE MERI FRIENDS JO SANDEEP FANS HAI MUJHE MAAR DEEN GI MAZAK ARA ARA KAR!!! 🀒
Innocent_Angel thumbnail
sandy rocks yaar.........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz vote him.........i'm nat going to loose him after ameyyyyyyyy
princessno.1 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Innocent_Angel

sandy rocks yaar.........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz vote him.........i'm nat going to loose him after ameyyyyyyyy

I agree Plzzz vote for Sandy N karuπŸ˜ƒ

craZEEinlove thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-ani11

BTW zee who sang the dil de diya hai song better,ur favorite rex or ur favorite sandeep πŸ˜ƒ

bothhh rockedd tha songg!!!! but I hav to sayy RExπŸ˜‰

Edited by ReXLoVeR - 18 years ago
craZEEinlove thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-candyfloss

jeene ke din...is an easy song and you can siing whatever way you like but i wont say it's upto the competition level.same goes for anuj "dil dediya hai jaan tumhe denge" very easily attempt though it looks tough.so my opinion anuj and sandy was not better than karu cos karu attempted difficult song even anu malik said the song is difficult.
also look of it zayed and fardeen were more impressed by karu. 😳

no I dont think Jeene Ke hai Char Din is easy.. the highh note was evn hard for Sonnu Nigam to singg!!! Sonu said Sandeep did it better than him!😊

palak_pak thumbnail
sandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy rockkkkk