Indian Idol 6

Sandeeeeps Jeene Ke.. wuz grrreat because - Page 3

ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

This content was originally posted by: ani11

BTW zee who sang the dil de diya hai song better,ur favorite rex or ur favorite sandeep 😃

yes please answer...rex lover.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandipandi15 thumbnail
i totally agree! today i really liked sandeep....and after my darling amey im now hoping that sandeep wins!
Funky_Bone thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sandip wus good last nite bt I  still want karu to be agla idol Edited by Funky_Bone - 18 years ago
iluvabhijeetsaw thumbnail
sandeep sang both songs really nicely. his jeene ke hai chaar din was amazing. he put full power and energy into his song. he was really enjoying it. and i like the fact that he kept up his good singing after his little trip. he was looking so cute! he got good comments! 😆
priyav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he didnt dance well though
jiya khan thumbnail
i dont agree with u candy.karu can only sing high pitch sony and his singing was not up to the mark when he sung woh lahmay and the second one also.
janoon was missing in his both performances
checks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: candyfloss

jeene ke din...is an easy song and you can siing whatever way you like but i wont say it's upto the competition level.same goes for anuj "dil dediya hai jaan tumhe denge" very easily attempt though it looks tough.so my opinion anuj and sandy was not better than karu cos karu attempted difficult song even anu malik said the song is difficult.
also look of it zayed and fardeen were more impressed by karu. 😳

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

where the hell was Zayed in the show?????......was there two episode in a day where anuj song Dil De diya hai?????
or me dreaming.......
come on......no matter whose fan are you, just keep concentrating while watching and even more when u r writing such comments.....you guys do nothing but confuse others who still didnt get chance to go thru video.....come on....

No offense to anyone, ppl know what comments were made by judges for sandeep.......and the one who is most respected among judges - Sonu, he said that sandeep sang Jeene ke hai chaar din even more efficiently than he wud do it again !!..(I'm modifying a bit as Sonu said sandeep sang it even better than he himself sung and fardeen repeated the same comment that what better compliment sandeep could get than the one he got from sonu).....
do u believe in judges, if yes, then also make it clear that this time, sandeep rocked - not only in song selection but also in performing those song.....
and if u still think these songs are simple to sing, I wud request you to register for II3 so that we can see more tough and competitive song from ppl like you.......

peace
i think sandeep has improved, but though yesterday for the 1st time he sang completely in sur, but he completely lacks variation.
he needs to add hisa own harkaten to songs, thats wat differentiates an ok singer from a gr8 singer as anu malik said. he should also watch his high notes, his voice cracks.
hes still got a long way to go to be amongst the league of amey, karu and meenal, but hes trying hard, his dedication is 2 be appreciated
anyways good improvement from the way he sang the lagaan song and mehendi laga ke rakhna.

vote for the best vote for karu
checks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pragya0

i think sandeep has improved, but though yesterday for the 1st time he sang completely in sur, but he completely lacks variation.
he needs to add hisa own harkaten to songs, thats wat differentiates an ok singer from a gr8 singer as anu malik said. he should also watch his high notes, his voice cracks.
hes still got a long way to go to be amongst the league of amey, karu and meenal, but hes trying hard, his dedication is 2 be appreciated
anyways good improvement from the way he sang the lagaan song and mehendi laga ke rakhna.
vote for the best vote for karu

😆
if I remember, there was a post from you in last couple of days in sandy fan club (before show was telecasted) that sandeep did performed well and blah blah.....so many other things i guess u said.....
how come such drastic change within hours!! no offense but surprised...or its fear that karu might voted out coz judges gave him a bit hard time.....lack of passion or not reaching to the rank he is expected to.....wahtever reasons, he didnt gained all gud comments though....atleast in one of his songs...and if this is what made u change ur comments; sandeep has nothing to do with others' perfromance....
and to many many ppl in this forum, he is the worse contestent from singing point of view....so join that league..as sandeep wont be able to join Amey, karunya and meenal league any time soon..he has to go a looooooooooooooooooong way.....right !!!!

peace yaar.....

This content was originally posted by: checks

😆
if I remember, there was a post from you in last couple of days in sandy fan club (before show was telecasted) that sandeep did performed well and blah blah.....so many other things i guess u said.....
how come such drastic change within hours!! no offense but surprised...or its fear that karu might voted out coz judges gave him a bit hard time.....lack of passion or not reaching to the rank he is expected to.....wahtever reasons, he didnt gained all gud comments though....atleast in one of his songs...and if this is what made u change ur comments; sandeep has nothing to do with others' perfromance....
and to many many ppl in this forum, he is the worse contestent from singing point of view....so join that league..as sandeep wont be able to join Amey, karunya and meenal league any time soon..he has to go a looooooooooooooooooong way.....right !!!!

peace yaar.....

hey cool, im not insecure like some of the fans of ..... fan club.

im standing by wat i said, that he has improved and like his 1st song, but then he lacka variation.

its healthy criticism unlike some of pppl who r goin 2 any lengths to put karunya down, like raking up regionalism. may be u shud reserve these comments for them.

if u go thro my post ull understand that ive genuinely appreciated his singing and his sincerity.

with regards 2 wat u said abt me getting worried for karu bcoz of the comments, well i dont have 2 worru bcoz the judges said unamosly that karuis the best and that the performances were excellent, only for kambakth ishq they said he lacked passion but added that he was excellent.

well u sud recap the comments that the judges gave to sandeep on song no1, so u dont start comparing.

karu was way ahead of trhe others, inspite of ppl thinking that he was not his usual best in the 2nd perf. its just thta hes so good that we want more and more from him.

anywaya i reiterate that karu and sandy shud be top2.

vote for the best, vote for karu