Tumhari Disha to get justice

Posted: 18 years ago

Tumhari Disha is soon to get another disha, with the help of two lawyers who enter the plot next month. Raavee Gupta and Manav Kaul are the actors chosen to play the two legal eagles in the Zee show, produced by Filmfarm Productions.

Raavee Gupta

"Both Raavee and Manav play interesting cameos. There will be a court case coming up in Disha's life. Manav will represent Disha, while the opposing counsel will be Raavee.Both of them are excellent artistes and they will take a very interesting stand in the show," says producer Rupali Guha.

Manav Kaul, who played the lead protagonist among the dimunitive characters in the Jaaved Jaaferi starrer Jajantaram Mamantaram, is quite excited about his new assignment.

"I play a lawyer who helps Disha to rescue her husband, DK. It is similar to Sunny Deol's role in Damini," says Manav, who has acted in TV shows like Bhabhi (he played a devar) and will also be seen in Amrit Sagar's new film 1971. This theatre actor-director will begin shooting from 22 March for the show.

Tumhari Disha is the story of Disha, played by Chhavi Mittal, who marries DK to save the family from impending bankruptcy and to pay her debts towards her foster family.

So DK... WILL BE ARRESTED FOR THE ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES....THIS IS SURE FOR NOW.RUPALI AFTER ALL THE DRAMABAZI HOPE THE TRP'S IMPROVE. Edited by hello98 - 18 years ago

Thnx Harsy!

Now the story will get more intresting!!!
My dk's gonna be arrested??!! 😭 😭 😭

Aww... poor baby!!!!!

But now u know Disha will be on his side!!!....

And I am on his side...crime no crime...dont care...I stand by him.

COME ON DISHA FIGHT FOR HIM!!

Edited by hello98 - 18 years ago
Oh Meri jaan.....meri shaan...tum pe aan... tum ho mahaan Rupali.... 😛 👏 👏 I bet it she is really working on our petition....she is improving the show....otherwise she wont stick 2D's after DK involved in illegal work.....Yes...the story is going to be interesting with this move.....Hope this so called kaul wont fall for Disha.... 😆

JSK
RUPU SATYA KO CHAR AANE KI AQAL KHEED KAR DE DO...SO HE STOPS CHASING DISHA AND CREATING PROBLEMS FOR HER...EVERY THING ELSE IS FINE.
Thanks jyoti for the article. That sounds quite interesting and it seems that story is moving in a nice direction. Good that Disha is supporting DK and fighting for him and not with him.😆😳
Originally posted by hello98

And I am on his side...crime no crime...dont care...I stand by him.

COME ON DISHA FIGHT FOR HIM!!

So true...parveen....I want DK to be happy.
Disha .way to go .....DK-Disha ki jodi amar rahe...nothing can separate them ...not even criminal activities....Rupu thank you for showing us Disha fighting for her hubby....just keep 2DS together and keep the plots interesting....

May be the opposite lawyers will fall for each other....Or Satya will fall for this Ms. Gupta...so many possibilities.😆
Oh my god after i read the first line, TD is set to get a new Disha, I got scared I thought they were replacing Disha's character. Great now they will drag this stupid court scene for weeks.