Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Different show - Same ABHIYA?

HallyH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I absolutely love abhiyas chemistry on screen so I want star desh to have a show that still has these two characters in there. I mean It doesn't have to be Abhiya but them to working together and being in a lead role!!!1 I really want that to happen otherwise I will not wtach STAR DESH!!! WHO AGREES?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think visu will again come together.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Neither do I  i think VISU will avoid EACH other until whatever their issues are is WIPED away.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
It would be nice - I would like that too.. Buh
I don't know if the two can do it.

As long as in his next show he is not with Vahb I'll watch. Lol.
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As someone said, noone remains enemies or friends forever in this industry..so Visu comin together again is nt entirely impossible..Wish we cud get PKYEK 2 with the same leads n a new story..
ScaryAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Its IMPOSSIBLE and the reason is Vahbiz she will never let this happen :(
It is very very very very impossible thing ,both are very different views vivian is sky and suku is earth they never will come together in any show --
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I doubt they'll come together again to be honest.. but I can confidently say that sukku will be the first to be casted in a new show very soon she has always been very lucky with work after each show she has left or tht has finished she has got a new one. Success hamesha uske khadmon ko chumthi hain ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: ramita94

I doubt they'll come together again to be honest.. but I can confidently say that sukku will be the first to be casted in a new show very soon she has always been very lucky with work after each show she has left or tht has finished she has got a new one. Success hamesha uske khadmon ko chumthi hain ðŸ˜Š

GOD knows well ,i always pray for her and her best future ,she is very special for me like my sister --i like her from dmg ---all the very best luck for her --because she even not get much success--like vivan ---but best of luck -
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wud love to see visu together : )
it wud b great if they comeback wth pkyek season2..