Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Baby is Angad's/Angad is Naina's son - Page 2

justchill thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Wow Ria that was Wonderful said, So right its really doesnot matter whose baby it is, when your heart and Soul are one!

Even sujal was ready to accept Piyush's baby, and as Pallu dee pointed out Karan accpeted Ansh's Baby, i am sure, so Angad is just angry he will surely give all the love to this baby.

Love
justchill

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Minnie

I agree with Pallavi... Some people cannot appreciate feelings and like to manipulate things just to promote their vested interests... Take Damini Bose for instance... She claims to be the real grandmother of the baby.... Yet all she does is manipulate Kripa's feelings just to make her feel miserable and to further her interests.... She knows it very well... That its her son who is the real culprit.... Yet she tries her best to harass poor Kripa... And "Vulgar" Manek fits the bill to the T.... This is the only word that can describe him.... And sadly this big bad world is full of such people... We have very few who can truly appreciate human sentiments..

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

well said sweety😃

Edited by Vandu4ever - 18 years ago
swt jerze gurl thumbnail
galpal wrote:

I am convinced this is Angad's child and it will be proved later that it is!
However it is spiritually Angad's child becuz Kripa wants it to be so and if the mother wants that then thats the father---its always the woman's decision who she wants as the father to nurture the child!
So even if it is Prithvi's child it will be Angad's just as Karan-Nandini's child is Bhoomi!

Pallavi

I agree wid u: I really think dat the child is really Angad's and after Kripa probably has another miscariage it will be proven dat the child was reallly his N not prtivi's ....... and Ria dat was reallly well said I luv it 👏

nandipandi15 thumbnail
i totally agree!! feelings matter!
ShellyB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yep i agree angad nt being kripa's baby's biological fathr is yet still the dad bcoz of his feeling and connection with da baby.

am so happy he's stil soooooooooooo concernd 4kripa n da baby 😃 😃 😃 angad jus soooooo sweet mashallah
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😳 😳 😳 And he has accepted the baby...
Now the baby is officially his... 😛
angad_ki_kripa thumbnail
😭 awww sooo sweet!! well said 👏
hawoo thumbnail
gave a tear   in my eye!!! very well said no 1 could have explained better! 👍🏼 😎 ❤️
sana.abraham thumbnail
😳 😳 very cutely said...and swordfish..i love your siggy....hehe