Baby is Angad's/Angad is Naina's son

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

Let me confess.... This thought is not mine... But I found this profound enough to share it with you guys...

It does not matter whose DNA the baby is carrying.... Because the baby growing in Kripa's womb made its place in Angad's heart... Angad is annoyed right now... He might not accept the baby now... But the baby still made its place in Angad's heart... and thats why it is Angad's baby....not Prithvi's... Angad is the baby's father because of what he felt for the baby...Big smile His crestfallen face when he thought Kripa has aborted the child was soo...CryCry That excitement that you see on an expectant father's face...Tongue Everything...Embarrassed

BJKL's twist might come true... Angad might not be Naina's son...yet he is Naina's son.... Because she has been his mother in the true sense.... He is what he is because of Naina and none else...Tongue Genes and DNA hardly matter.... Feelings do...Big smile

Edited by swordfishh - 16 years ago
anyhow angad is not naina's son Tongue Tongue
Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

Yup n we'll soon find out! Smile
yes soon angad mom gonna come Embarrassed Embarrassed
rly nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very well said, swordfissh.

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

Cry Shez not such a bad Mom re... She might be strict...But she has still done a lot for him...Big smile

very well said swordfish!

Now when angad knows truth about his real mother then he will realise kripa dint make mistake by hiding. His reason for anger is hiding the truth that kripa made and broke his trust. Now how could he forgive his real and adopted mother and real father (if it is Dilip..and no more twists come out about angad).
Hope by that time it will NOT be too late and kripa looses her child.

Edited by vallanki - 16 years ago