Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

cartoon film for KTH 4orummembers.do read

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

😆 

HI SWEETIES😃

I M AMNA ….AND THIS I AM COMING UP WITH ….A CARTOON FILM OF KTH FORUM MEMBERS…………………………….!😉

Inspired By: Harpy's kajal and cartoon topic………….thank u so very much harpy for such a cute topic ..which give my this idea ……..!

Introduction to the topic: well….this topic will base on cartoons ….don't be confuse ..i am explaining you guys …look! When we were so young …hmmmm at the age of …3,4,5…….yes exactly at this age ..or more then that ..i should say upto age of 10….we have ideals like …..for guys …superman, batman, spiderman, swat cats, toonamis and blah blah …girls …also dreamed about becoming power pop girls , cindrella, sleeping beauty , jasmine ,snow white ,Barbie ….and list never ends…………so dear members I decide to fulfill yours old dreams now ..by giving you guys …pictorial titles ..of cartoons …according to your nature ..what I am judging since last one year …………………….!

What I need:…well I am almost complete my task for this topic since it was cooking up in my small mind ..from day I visited harpy's topic ….so I will show you guys ..my first post ….in which I show resembling cartoons …for members wh are quite famous and almost every ne know them ..whether newbie's or oldies …..because of their funky nature ….by the tomorrow evening!

Well here is list of those members on which I have already worked ……!

Bhaskar.T

Chocolate

Barnali

Megha desai

Shiza javed

1_n_only Rajeev

chinti

kahish-rox

cute_face86

mohsin

rajeev1

cuteareej

hardrock

sara_16

anamika garima

harpy

ambarinaaltaf

naina

pink_star9

dina

romaila

rameena

fariha

tishgna

samerene

sim38

trups

komalsirwani

lklk

shurti_gauri

Rajeev the great

Shurtibali

Sujalkidewaani

Sk-jodi

adol

NEW LIST :

daisy dew

aswa

rajeevzluvr

pari0706

beauty queen

If your name is not in list please pm me or let me know through post reply please don't hesitate.you also deserve ….to be punished like us ..!😆

with safe and sound regards TO ME😆

coz i dont what will u guys do wt me when u will see u resembling cartoons😆

AMNA😉😈

Edited by cute_face86 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tisshgna thumbnail
aamna di waitin fr my duplicate......LOLzzzz 😆
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail

YA WAIT FOR SURE ...until u scream ................... 😆 😆 😆 wen u see that ........... 😆 😆 😆

GUYS CHECK PG 14 ...FOR MORE CARTOONS ..& sujal ki dewani ...who said some has forget u...!

tisshgna thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_face86

YA WAIT FOR SURE ...until u scream ................... 😆 😆 😆 wen u see that ........... 😆 😆 😆

di......don't u think i look exactly like "Bubbles" 😳😳😳.....haan bolo di....bolo na😡😳

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail

ok now i m posting ..the characters which i resemble with these super personalities!

Bhasar.T: The big bro ..big boss of kth section ...so have power of all ....including power of closing topics😆...well i select captain plannet's character for him ..becoz ...when my elder bro Ehsan was young he always wanted to become like captain plannet ..so i consider him also as my big bro ...!like i take my bhaijan ..i take him ..so this character is perfect for him ...!

Chocolate: a sweet,cute,adorable and official web-wife of rajeev😉😆😳..that ever female member wanna become but choco is lucky one! well well well ...she always confuse among me ,kiran and farha.....😆 and i think for this perfect gal ...a perfect match of character is ...OLIVE ..!

Barnali:

i can only hope that after resembling i will not get any shock treatment from her ..as elder sis always ..perfect in showing gussa to younger .,.and poor souls like me ..!😉😆...well di u r very sweet ....but u know what ..u are perfect as ..amelia so ........!

Megha desai:

well i dont know know megha that much properly as i know barnali di and bro ..but some how can easliy say that she must be too gud ...and would look perfect as ariel and prince eric ...couple with her mr.right!

Sihza javed ..: she will definately kill me after seeing this ..well its a joke only so bear with it dear ....one secrete i m leaking out she once fought with kiran ..about ...she became my first friend at I-F (true) ...SO SHE MUST BE MY BEST FRIEND ...& kiran was wid the point that as we talk every day ..(me n kiran ) on phone for about two to three hours ..means we are best friend !😆..result shiza n kiran knows i dont have any idea😆

well as she is sweet and villian for kiran janu sooooooooooooooooo

she must entitled with ..Malificent from Sleeping Beauty😆(i will post ur correct one soon as i m not getting it )...hmm that was joke i entitled her as sleeping beauty as she always sleep and dont visit forums😆

1 n only rajeev: pari ...pari sweetest person on forum .....miror on the wall show me ...who is my worst jani dushman at I-F at all ......and miror replies ...its PARI😆...since me and pari are jani dushman so she is .......(for u pari no mercy here😆)😈

Malificent from Sleeping Beauty.😆😆(i cant stop laughing paru) hope no revenge coking in her mind !

chinti: i dont know where this gal gone i m angry wid u ...so i m posting this for u ...!

Maid Marion from Robin Hood.

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
yrah hurry up amna i wanna see mine one 😃
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
look i ahve posted for admin of KTH ADMIN 😉
*~sur~* thumbnail
😆