•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

HEY THERE EVERYONE Big smileBig smile  Remember me ???? It's me SHUBHAM !!!! I had gone temporarily offline from this forum for a couple of months due to my exams  but now , I am happy to say that I'M BACK  [ Arnold style WinkWink ]

The examination went very well though I had not expected it to go that well , considering the fact that BENGAL HS BOARD released sample papers for the new Class XI exams a few days ahead of exams. All the exams went quite well especially ENGLISH , CHEMISTRY and PHYSICS .

Anyways , now I am back and I have to say boy it feels so good to be back here . I have missed each and everyone of you people including the VINIT fans . You have no idea how it felt to be away from the forum for so long .

The real good news is that all the contestants have got a second chance to perform in SRGMP EMAET & LO SAPTAK is there too . YEAHHHHHH Big smileBig smile  . Its great to see him back on stage again. He is the best without a shadow of a doubt . Did you people see how effortlessly he sings those songs ?? He is the clear winner among the males . Nobody can stop him this time .

GO SAPTAK

BTW , RAKTIMA is miles ahead of the others in FEMALE'S COMPETTITION.,

Hey , my name is SHUBHAM not SHUBOOM Wink
You are right Mrspetloverus, I cant tell you how happy I was when I saw SAPTAK on SRGMP.
Welcome back, qaafi kuchh badal gaya hai in do maheeno main. Tongue