highlights - March 17 - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
Thanks Soni akka....

i want one clarification..ofcourse two clarifications....is ved positive or negative...?Is disha wearing nice sarees now or the very same irritating sarees...?

I think Ved is still negative....By the way whats problem with DK?He want D to join her old job....He is loosing brain along with Disha....Oh sorry my Rupu is loosing brain...bechaare inn characteron ka kya kasoor... 😕 Ali bhai zara DK ko aapke boss ke baare mai bathakar punya praapth keejiye.... 😛 😆

JSK
Harsy disha is sad about baby loss...so dk has given her permission to join old job...just to keep her happy....Now when Satyanas again interferes...DK ko ghussa aayega. 😆

Originally posted by mona05

Harsy disha is sad about baby loss...so dk has given her permission to join old job...just to keep her happy....Now when Satyanas again interferes...DK ko ghussa aayega. 😆

Yaar soooo true.......looks like DK's anger is never ending....my devi is creating lot of drama out of his anger.........😡😡🤢 It seems We have to send another petition to Rupali on making DK control his anger.......😕

JSK

DK must learn Anger Management.. 😆 😆 and Disha should learn Mahaanta Management.

DK must learn Anger Management.. 😆 😆 and Disha should learn Mahaanta Management.

Well said

good one mona, its so true😆

jyothi...to answer ur question we can't really make out from ved's expressions (since he is mostly expressionless 😆 ) if he is negative or positive but i think ur instincts r right, he is negative...
I feel this is Ved's trick to get into Kanaka...he is using D's weakness for her family...he will do some gadbad at Kanaka...Dk will of course suspect Ved...but our Devi Disha will side with him.....more conflict...hope PK., Johnny keep an eye on Ved.

I feel this is Ved's trick to get into Kanaka...he is using D's weakness for her family...he will do some gadbad at Kanaka...Dk will of course suspect Ved...but our Devi Disha will side with him.....more conflict...hope PK., Johnny keep an eye on Ved.

Yaar PK aur johnny bhai kaise iss donkey par nazar rakhenge.....Infact that Ved is going to throw PK,Johnny from Kanaka....ofcourse this time DK must be smart enough to side PK,Johnny......but our mahaan Disha as usual will side the wrong ppl....ussko galath insaan mahaan kyun nazar aatha hai..?😕 

Soni akka u havent told us about Dishas sarees.....how does her sarees look like.....😕

JSK

Edited by harsy - 18 years ago