Tumhari Disha

highlights - March 17

soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi guyz...i happened to watch TD after a really long time and it looks like no one has posted an update so i'll brief u on what happened...

disha and dk are in their bedroom and satya enters and dk is angry on seeing him there and then disha wakes up and satya tells her that your dk is a smuggler and disha asks dk "is it true?" and he doesnt reply and disha says "main soch bhi nahi sakti thi ki tum is had tak gir sakte ho" and slaps him; then dk just wakes up and realizes that he was dreaming.

ved and rano are sharing some tender moments in the kitchen and disha goes there and tells ved "why don't you join kanaka" and he's kind of happy. then disha goes to dk and hugs him from behind and says why don't u stay home today and let's go out but dk is very tense and says i have to go to kanaka cos i have not been there for a long time...dk goes to the office and there's police there and disha also reaches there and pk and johnny bhai tell him u wait here we will sort it out...it turns out there is a theft in the accounts dept and that's why the police is there...problem is solved and the police go away..dk is tense...disha goes shopping and sees a boy all alone in front of a speeding vehicle on the road, she drops her bags and runs and saves the boy and gives a big lecture to the boy's mother...the mother listens and then says it's my child and goes away...disha is sitting on her bed thinking about her baby and is sad...then he tells her why don't u come to kanaka that will keep u busy...and she says can i join "mission beat" (i think it's satya's channel) and he's not happy but he says if it will make u happy go ahead...

someone is selling a newspaper announcing that ali the smuggler has been caught and she buys the newspaper and reads it where it says that very soon ali will announce the names of his accomplices in the diamond smuggling...disha thinks who r his friends and then thinks "kahi DK toh nahin" and that's the end...

precap: dk goes to meet ali in the jail and says why don't u tell me who your boss is and then we can both get u out of jail...poor ali has been hit a lot by the police and his face is red and swollen...then ali says dkbhai u don't know what all they do here to get the information out....

any clarifications contact soni😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mona05 thumbnail
thanks...Soni....for the highlights

Ali please tell DK about Malik..see DK is concerned for you...that Malik is hiding in his office...not bothering about you at all.

Disha...less said the better...how can she want to work with Satyanas again...knowing how DK feels about it...Now when trouble starts and DK tells her you do not care for my feelings...she will again cry to Bappa.She just does not try to understand her hubby's feelings at all.Is Nation Beat the only news channel in India...can she not do her mahaan journalism somewhere else? 😑 😑
silk opal thumbnail
thks soni akka. why is it sometimes so difficult to tell the truth? πŸ˜•
soni28 thumbnail
yeah mona if she really loved dk she would want to work with him at kanaka where she can see him all the time 😳
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks soni for the update. Disha is so irritating, never learns.
mona05 thumbnail
you are right ..Soni...given half a chance..I would not leave dashing DK' side at all...I would insist on sharing the cabin also...then he can work and I can spend my working day just looking at him. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Disha pe journalism ka bhoot sawaar hei....she thinks she is doing a great job by ridding the society of it's evils...Dishadevi apne aap ko Mahaan samajhne lagi hei....itni badi keemat chukane ke baad bhi usko akal nehi aayi. πŸ˜• 😭 πŸ˜•
soni28 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-mona05

you are right ..Soni...given half a chance..I would not leave dashing DK' side at all...I would insist on sharing the cabin also...then he can work and I can spend my working day just looking at him. πŸ˜› πŸ˜› 

πŸ˜† mona u r a crazy dk fan like me

i wouldn't mind spending the day looking at DK while he worked πŸ˜†

soni28 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-maja

Thanks soni for the update. Disha is so irritating, never learns.

u r right maya disha never learns😑 

DK and Disha came together after so many storms and a lot of struggle, has she forgotten all that?

Edited by soni28 - 18 years ago
mona05 thumbnail
DK ko dekhke aankhon ko sukoon milti hei...har lamha pyara ban jaata hei

Disha ko sukoon toh chahiye nehi apni zindagi mein...sirf aur sirf takleefein chahiye...that is why she acts so stupid....becahara DK yeh takleefein use bhi pareshaan karte hei. 😭
hello98 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-soni28

πŸ˜† mona u r a crazy dk fan like me

i wouldn't mind spending the day looking at DK while he worked πŸ˜†

ME TOO!!!!!! thanks for the update