Anuj
Karunya
Meenal
Panna
Ravi
Sandeep
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago
Complete package includes - looks, performing ability, singing ability, style, the x-factor, and the wow-factor

By the way, sorry the choices only include the top 8 finalists
Panna was just AMAZING, did u c jhalak dhikalaja performance? it was sooo good, n he is sooo cute, n when he sang agar tum na hote , that was just so good, n hes a very good overall singer
panna had great x-factor..but wen it came to singing...he wasnt all that great

i think monali was a complete package...she looked good, great x-factor and sang really well as well

antara as well for same reason, good looking...nice singer and also a pleasing personality

amey was a great singer....and his x-factor wasnt just performing on stage by dancing..his x-factor was how he performed it and how he touched ppl's heart

i think these ppl were complete packages...
Sandy, Panna, Amey N Karu 😃

and Monali 😃
Among the girls Monali and among the boys Panna
among the girls i would say Antara
There were a lot of complete packages in II2 and all of them have been voted out.

Monali- Great screen presence, performed well, cute and bubbly, sung well (her O Mera Sona Re was one of the best from the pianos)

Antara- Good looking, good voice suitable for playback, performed well and very confident, had X factor too

Meenal- Great personality, technically was a great singer (listen to her nigahen milane and lambi judaai), great smile, stylish

Amey- Good looks, great singing talent and voice, stylish, attractive personality, great smile

Panna- Great performer, resembled Saif Ali Khan, affable, stylish, confident, good looking and nice smile
Edited by sonyaee - 18 years ago
Originally posted by sonyaee

There were a lot of complete packages in II2 and all of them have been voted out.

Monali- Great screen presence, performed well, cute and bubbly

Antara- Good looking, good voice suitable for playback, performed well and very confident, had X factor too

Meenal- Great personality, technically was a great singer (listen to her nigahen milane and lambi judaai), great smile, stylish

Amey- Good looks, great singing talent and voice, stylish, attractive personality, great smile

Panna- Great performer, resembled Saif Ali Khan, affable, stylish, confident, good looking and nice smile

i kno janta wants weirdos..

Anuj- not much of a singer, not hot/cute, old,bad smile, not a string performer
tie between amey and panna! Amey-sweet,great singer and a good performer!
on the other hand:-
Panna-cute in looks,good singer and great performer!
😳
Amey was a complete package without any doubt!!! 😃