badi mushkil se aise dost milte hain

poppins thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I just cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry that my decision of quitting the kth forum has hurt my friends so much

the way you all have stood up to stop me quitting kth forum is something ..... I dont have words to explain your love and concern for me!!!!!!!!!!! such friends are gods gift to any person and I am blessed to have such friends..........

Thank you all so much for your love and I promise I will never again hurt your feelings!!!!!!!!!!!

the way you all have bombarded my inbox is really scary!!!! but anyways thank you a tonnes for your love...everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tisshgna thumbnail
hey poppins......although i dun really noe u well.....but still i did'nt want u to go 😭 😭 .....thnx fr stayin back 😳 😳 😳

kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So sweet of you.
So, you are not leaving... right 😉
CuteAreej thumbnail
Anusha..good that u came back..werna mera ghussa pata hai na.. 😡 😉 !! Edited by CuteAreej - 18 years ago
poppins thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CuteAreej

Anusha..good that u came back..werna mera ghussa pata hai na.. 😡 😉 !!

maaf kar de yaar pls apna chehra aisa laal 😡 mat kar mujhe darr lagta hain yaar !!!!!!!
CuteAreej thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppins

maaf kar de yaar pls apna chehra aisa laal 😡 mat kar mujhe darr lagta hain yaar !!!!!!!

Aww..yaar yeh tu pyaar se laal hua hai...ab phir se jaanay ki baat na kerna werna ghussay se ho jaye ga...🤗 🤗 🤗!!

Dola87 thumbnail
thank god ur not leaving......... 😊
rajeev1 thumbnail
thats nice poppin! its a nice and friendy place 😉
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow thanks god you are not leaving.Don't scare us like that again.
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: poppins

I just cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry that my decision of quitting the kth forum has hurt my friends so much

the way you all have stood up to stop me quitting kth forum is something ..... I dont have words to explain your love and concern for me!!!!!!!!!!! such friends are gods gift to any person and I am blessed to have such friends..........

Thank you all so much for your love and I promise I will never again hurt your feelings!!!!!!!!!!!

the way you all have bombarded my inbox is really scary!!!! but anyways thank you a tonnes for your love...everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❤️

So this means ......... YOU'RE STAYING .........PERIOD !!!!😃 .  Very happy to hear this 😊 😃