badi mushkil se aise dost milte hain

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

I just cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry that my decision of quitting the kth forum has hurt my friends so much

the way you all have stood up to stop me quitting kth forum is something ..... I dont have words to explain your love and concern for me!!!!!!!!!!! such friends are gods gift to any person and I am blessed to have such friends..........

Thank you all so much for your love and I promise I will never again hurt your feelings!!!!!!!!!!!

the way you all have bombarded my inbox is really scary!!!! but anyways thank you a tonnes for your love...everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heart

hey poppins......although i dun really noe u well.....but still i did'nt want u to go Cry Cry .....thnx fr stayin back Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

So sweet of you.
So, you are not leaving... right Wink
Anusha..good that u came back..werna mera ghussa pata hai na.. Angry Wink !! Edited by CuteAreej - 16 years ago
Originally posted by CuteAreej

Anusha..good that u came back..werna mera ghussa pata hai na.. Angry Wink !!
maaf kar de yaar pls apna chehra aisa laal Angry mat kar mujhe darr lagta hain yaar !!!!!!!

Originally posted by poppins

Originally posted by CuteAreej

Anusha..good that u came back..werna mera ghussa pata hai na.. Angry Wink !!
maaf kar de yaar pls apna chehra aisa laal Angry mat kar mujhe darr lagta hain yaar !!!!!!!

Aww..yaar yeh tu pyaar se laal hua hai...ab phir se jaanay ki baat na kerna werna ghussay se ho jaye ga...Hug Hug Hug!!

thank god ur not leaving......... Smile
thats nice poppin! its a nice and friendy place Wink