Kkavyanjali

Eijaz doesn't want to leave>>>> - Page 4

henna16 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by: prettyasjen

we will always like our eijoo baby weathe ekta likes it or not!!!

yepp our hearts wil neva die out for eijoo😃😛

yepp even if ekta likes it or not!!😳 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyshuggo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prettyasjen

hey guys after reading the article wen eijaz talks abt his insurities abt iqbal in kkavyanjali, i really think tht eijaz doesnt want to leave kkavyanjali, but then he doesnt want to say 'no' to any of the creative teams decisions, he's just being a gud employee!!! in a way im proud of eijaz!!! 👏

I havent read the article as yet, but honestly ... he is the one that made the show ... so in a way he shouldnt be afraid to voice his opinion and if he doesnt want to leave, then he should stand up for himself and state it clearly. i would 1000000% say he has every right to do that. WHY? well the ratings increased as more of his fans started watching the show .. his chemistry with Anita electrified our screens and made us his biggest fans ..
However, i appreciate you applauding him for being a good employee ... but sometimes as an employee you have the right to stand up for what you believe in aswell. As an employee you should be given the relevant recognition for a job well done. As an employee you dont expect to be axed once you've helped stablise the company (in this he helped get the show where it is today!) ...

Forget him being a good employee ... its apparent his loyalty is with the company ... applaud him for being loyal ..... but personally, i feel that the creative team should be obliged to him, and recognise how much effort he has put in, sure they write the show, but its him being KAVYA ... portraying the character breathing life into it etc, hes doing all the HARD WORK ... so they should show their LOYALTY to HIM!

Put yourselves in any situation, where you have tried your hardest to achive objectives or just acheive something and you get praise for it ... how does that make you feel - but then for someone to say to you, well actually we dont need you anymore ..... how would that make you feel??!!

So its just a shame that the same loyalty he gives them, he doesnt get in return.

(again this is my opinion, dont mean to offend anyone!)
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
he isa the man of the show no matter what happens he is thw hole point of watching it and he is such a great employe and gentleman he is noit even going against the creative teams decisions although he doesnt wanna leave!
kyph03 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi
ya ejazz bro is right in the aritc
he shooed not even leave at alll
i willl
misss him
and plus he machs ajail , not iqabl
not at alll
i love ejaz bro
i willl misss him