y r all these sisters against kashish???

Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

as i watching todays episode i saw tht aknan was blaming kashish these girls dont deserve a sis like ka.....................they all r very mean n just know how to blame others..............rudeeeeees................

they always know how to blaem kashihs they nevr put themselves in her place n think

stuid ekta always has to show troubles in kahsihs lifes🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna_kth thumbnail
u r rite..........these sis r u mean 😑 ........ehh!!!!!!!!!! 😑
friskysam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if i had a gun with 6 revolvers, i wld have shot all the Sinha clan with the exception of Kashish πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
fatmah5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree....they r so mean. 😑 ..they dnt even remember that kashish is doing everything for the sake of their happiness only....but nothing strange...afterol,they r ekta aunty sweet kids!!!!!!! 😑 can do aby thing at any tyme.
preeti85 thumbnail
what did Kashish do for their happiness???
Hayaa.m thumbnail
well if in reality sisters r like that 😑 than THANK GOD i have no sister    
Dola87 thumbnail
the sisters change their mind sooooo easily..its like one min.they r prasisn her the next..against her πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Hayaa.m thumbnail
common yar these sisters r the paid and 2numbry sisters aur might be in pechlay janam they were the sisters of ekta so to just stay away from them ekta has sent her sisters to kashish to trouble her aur wo kudh pease main rahe πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
anushika thumbnail
1 st they were so good n supportive but abhi 🀒
daisydew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dola87

the sisters change their mind sooooo easily..its like one min.they r prasisn her the next..against her πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

agree with u dola.they r like chameleon(garden lizard)..everytime changing colors....😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘.ab tak to Charu bakbak karti thi ab kanan ke bhi par nikal aaye.i wuld love to c kashish slapping each of her sis in a line.Aha kash aisa hota...πŸ˜•...