y r all these sisters against kashish???

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

as i watching todays episode i saw tht aknan was blaming kashish these girls dont deserve a sis like ka.....................they all r very mean n just know how to blame others..............rudeeeeees................

they always know how to blaem kashihs they nevr put themselves in her place n think

stuid ekta always has to show troubles in kahsihs lifesDead

u r rite..........these sis r u mean Angry ........ehh!!!!!!!!!! Angry
if i had a gun with 6 revolvers, i wld have shot all the Sinha clan with the exception of Kashish Wink Big smile
agree....they r so mean. Angry ..they dnt even remember that kashish is doing everything for the sake of their happiness only....but nothing strange...afterol,they r ekta aunty sweet kids!!!!!!! Angry can do aby thing at any tyme.
what did Kashish do for their happiness???
well if in reality sisters r like that Angry than THANK GOD i have no sister Ouch   
the sisters change their mind sooooo easily..its like one min.they r prasisn her the next..against her Confused Confused
common yar these sisters r the paid and 2numbry sisters aur might be in pechlay janam they were the sisters of ekta so to just stay away from them ekta has sent her sisters to kashish to trouble her aur wo kudh pease main rahe LOL LOL LOL