Shavan fall in love with Mukti - Page 6

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by u_rabia

Anything is possible when Ekta is there 🤢

yupz ur right  but i wish that this wont happen in future bcoz mukti n prem looks nice with eachother
i agree, prem and mukti look great together
no i dont want him to fall in luv with my mukti. prem is there for her
exactly prem is there wot the point of getting invlved with shravan
Prem ISN'T there for her!!! He's on the opposite side- remember. But no, Shravan is not gonna fall for Mukti. He's already got enuf complications on the female scene with a wife he doesn't love, and the girl he used to love... Adding another female to the mix just isn't happening...
My god how can Mukhti fall in love with anyone soon? I would think she'd hate the whole male species. Two failed relationships, and both times she's the one who said I love you -- and add to that a rape. WOnder how she'll move on after she proves that sharad was the bad guy. I have to say she has really bad luck! Once she loved someone who wasn't hers to begin with, and next she loved someone who is not worth belonging to her. God I can't wait for Prerna to beat up Prem again when she finds out the truth Edited by broken heart - 18 years ago
Hi!
Mukti,ko is rape case se muti dedo.
Nahin Sharavan nahin Prem, mukti so sirl mukti dedo .

Noooo.....i dont think he will!!!!!!!!!! 😃 😃
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by shakhti258

Fan Fic posted

Link "http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=237285& PN=1 &TPN=1"

Check it out.

Krishi

Do read 😔 I am feeling very bad...can you tell me where am i going wrong? Pleech? 😭