Shavan fall in love with Mukti - Page 5

Posted: 18 years ago
i don't think there'll be a lovestory between mukti & Shravan!
u never know!
maybe mukti just goes back home with prerna!

hi!
Ekta's has gonne really crazy. Kzk after the leap was suppose to be the love story of Shravan and kasak. Then, Tanisha appeared and ruin whole love story. Then, Ekta showed Shravan going against Anuraag who took care of him, since he was child and gave him every happiness.
Now, kzk is fully focued on Prem, Mukti, Sharad and Sneha. But, where is our Kasak? and where is that bitchy Tanisha?
Ekta plz borrow some mind from some intellegent people.
r.j
I dont think he gona love anybody right now he is blind in his mother revange thats it, when he realize about his mos's fact probably he will look forward with Kasak only and than probably she also hates him..........lets see
Hi!
It doesn't make sense Sharavan falling in love with Mukti. He is already suffering enough since from his marriage to Tanisha and breaking my kasak heart. A confusion about whom to trust his mother or to his uncle anuraag, who had given him every happiness in his life.
I think the sotey will shape when Shravan will try to use Mukti against, Prem,Sneha, Sarad, Bajaj, Prerna and Anuraag. What will happen only time would tell.
r.j
no i dont think dat yudi is going 2 fall 4 mukti
Hi!
Shakti, welcome to I-F and have a blast with Anu-Bajaj fans.
Just remember this is not a dating site and those kind of behavior Manasai (mods) won;t tolerate. She is the best mods around so just be cool but, be careful.
I know working an managing life at the same time it's really hard. I am in the U.S. and I go to school and work as well, and that makes me really busy always.
R.j
Bajaj and D.K. fan,
r.j
Anything is possible when Ekta is there 🤢
k this is the prediction shravan will pretend to prem that he loves mukti then later on prem will try to convince her and tell her about shravan then prem will realise that he actually loves mukti........
but hey this also may not cum tru
good prediction though...hope it comes true