~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i hope not love!
but really good friends!
or maybe just like a brother!
tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think they'll be like good friends..bro-sis types. and mukti will make him realize that he still loves kasak. oh i hope mukti reunites shravan and kasak.

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tulip

I think they'll be like good friends..bro-sis types. and mukti will make him realize that he still loves kasak. oh i hope mukti reunites shravan and kasak.

yeah now they suit with each other i think
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

yeah now they suit with each other i think

i agree julu...and i hope mukti brings shravan and kasak together...

mandeep89 thumbnail
same i hope if anything happens between mukti n sharvan it should be a bro/sis type of bond n she should make sharvan realise dat there is no point of taking revenge in anurag n prena/bajaj b/c he's never gonna win n i hope she brings sharvan/kasak 2gether
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandeep89

same i hope if anything happens between mukti n sharvan it should be a bro/sis type of bond n she should make sharvan realise dat there is no point of taking revenge in anurag n prena/bajaj b/c he's never gonna win n i hope she brings sharvan/kasak 2gether

yeah that would be awesome she can help him that way and he can help her punish sharad!

but since shravan is negative he might just use mukti as well!

Saziya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think more like bro-sis and she will probably get shravan on the right path.
rickwean thumbnail
Originally posted by: psawyer

two failed relationships? i hardly call a rape a relationship...

Nah..I was talking of the guy karan that yudi planted as her first love..then came yudi/prem himself as her 2nd love..anyways I'm not interested in the character mukti though I sympathise with her situation. I don't care what happens with this fictional char or her trials and tribulations.I'm fed up of her histrionics to be frank.

Maybe she might bond with shravan as bro-sis like some said..maybe nothing will happen and they will just remain platonic allies to achieve their objectives..or maybe bajajprerna will bring her back home and the shravan issue will be nipped in the bud..who knows really, sab ekta mai jaanti hai..
megha2116 thumbnail
nooo... n i dont even want him to. i want mukti to b with prem, n if not with him then not with ne1 else.
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
even i do not want him to be apred with mukti i want kasak back for him 😉