Indian Idol 6

Sandep and Sonu Nigam

expressweb thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

All you people may have obseved Sonu Nigam always try to point out that Why Sandeep copy Mr. Udit Narayan and Why always sings His Songs !!

I dont know what happen to Mr. Nigam this time becuase last time when Rahul VAIDYA was there in Indian Idol one, he sung only Sonu Nigam Songs, So What happed last time ? Even Rahul Was Exactly like Mr. Sonu Nigam as per voice Quality along with the way he carry himself in Public

These judges are only responsible tht today all good singers are out becuase of their flip flop comments , In my openion as a total package Panna Gill was the best choice, but Now We Still have Karunya.. Let see What happen !!

Edited by expressweb - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancnballa23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: expressweb

All you people may have obseved Sonu Nigam always try to point out that Why Sandeep copy Mr. Udit Narayan and Why always sings His Songs !!

I dont know what happen to Mr. Nigam this time becuase last time when Rahul VAIDYA was there in Indian Idol one, he sung only Sonu Nigam Songs, So when were Mr. Nigam's these openions were ?

These judges are only responsible tht today all good singers are out becuase of their flip flop comments

I heard about his in II1 (I didn't watch it), but yeah i wanted Sonu to say to Rahul, "App harwaqt mere gane kyun gate hain?"
sonu_nigamfan thumbnail
Kyunki hamesha Rahul Sonuji ke gaane nahi gaata tha
U want a list of non-Sonu Nigam songs sung by him in the gala
1)Lagi tumse man ki lagan-Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
2)Bardaasht nahi kar sakta-Kay Kay
3)Kabhi to Nazar Milao-adnan Sami
4)Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani-Kishore Kumar
5)Ehsaan Tera Hoga-Mohd.Rafi
6)Chahoonga Main tujhe-Mohd.Rafi
7)Chaiyya Chaiyya-Sukhwinder singh

Is this not enuf

Sonu Nigam songs
1)Yeh Dil deewana
2)Mera Rang de basanti chola
3)Suraj Hua Maddham
4)Tumse Milke Dilka

this list is lesser in no:

Dancnballa23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu_nigamfan

Is this not enuf

Sonu Nigam songs
1)Yeh Dil deewana
3)Suraj Hua Maddham
4)Tumse Milke Dilka

Never knew that! Thanks for the head up👍🏼
~Sanam~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu_nigamfan

Is this not enuf

Sonu Nigam songs
1)Yeh Dil deewana
3)Suraj Hua Maddham
4)Tumse Milke Dilka

yep thats true. rahul's voice is similar to sonu nigam thats y ppl think he sang all his songs in the galas which is not true...he only sang a few sonu songs. and iam pretty sure if sonu ji jadn't forced sandeep to sing different songs, he would still be singing all udit narayan songs till the end.
sonu_nigamfan thumbnail
U r most welcome.Its just that Rahul considered Sonuji as his Idol so his style was similar to Sonuji's.He never imitated Sonu Nigam at any stage.And each performance of his was inch perfect.But its not that he has gotten only sweet comments from Sonuji.Two or three weeks he got blasted too.If u make even the smallest of mistakes,whoever it is,u are not spared in the maestro's court.
Sandeep was doing pure imitation yaar.When he sang in his own voice he was sooo much better yaar.His performance in last gala was really good.U guys shud be thanking Sonuji 4 showing him the right path like Sandeep did
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yeah....rahul didnt sing sonu's song all the time?? sure his voice sounds like sonu, but he tried other singers songs as well!!!
anonmember thumbnail
Thanks for clearing that up sonu_nigamfan. I remember someone saying Rahul V attempted songs by different singers in an earlier post too. Sandeep did that in two galas only- the Holi/AR rehman one and the Golden Oldies one (didn't have a choice cause Udti Narayan didn't sing in the 50s-60s)
iluvabhijeetsaw thumbnail
i think may b cuz sandeep sounds almost exactly like udit narayan and his voice quality goes a lot with udit narayan songs so he chose udit narayan songs 2 sing but sonu nigam wanted his 2 sing a variety of songs which is better in a lot of ways for him and enjoyment. sandeep does work hard and only wants the best and trys to keep the judges happy as much as possible. Edited by iluvabhijeetsaw - 18 years ago
Dancnballa23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvabhijeetsaw

i think may b cuz sandeep sounds almost exactly like sandeep and his voice quality goes a lot with udit narayan songs so he chose udit narayan songs 2 sing but sonu nigam wanted his 2 sing a variety of songs which is better in a lot of ways for him and enjoyment. sandeep does work hard and only wants the best and trys to keep the judges happy as much as possible.

Of course he sounds like himself 😛  J/K I know what you meant, and I agree with you.