Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karunya_forever thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
after karunya no one deserves to be the indian idol
jugnu_mast thumbnail
ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ.. ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ.. ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ.. ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ.. ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ.. ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ.. ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ.. ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ.. ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ.. ANUJ..ANUJ..ANUJ..
breathing_irony thumbnail
the show is already over for me and several ppl.....if karunya leaves then this show will be a bigger comedy than the gr8 indian laughter challenge!
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if karunya gets out i wouldn't be supporting any1 and i would stop watching that show because no one worth it would win......and even if i did have a chance to vote i wouldn't vote for either
craZEEinlove thumbnail
duhhhh ofcorse Sandeeep!!!!!!! u can just take a look at ma siggyzz.. fo sho!! hehe
usaif thumbnail
if karunya gets voted out then this show is a crap as it lost most of the public interest after the voting out of meenal antra and amey
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: breathing_irony

the show is already over for me and several ppl.....if karunya leaves then this show will be a bigger comedy than the gr8 indian laughter challenge!

i agree with every word of urs.....if karuniya gets out, believe me, i cannot stand anyone between Sandeep n Anuj....(sorry, i dont wanna hurt sandeep n anuj fans, u guys have the right to choose him) but I JUST CANT STAND THEM!!!

bittu218 thumbnail
After Amey's EXIT, none of the remaining contestants are good enough to be the Indian Idol. So, I am not following it anymore and would want to ban this damn show.
bittu218 thumbnail
I am not following it closely but, will keep checking for an update on the Show. If this guy called Anuj becomes the Indian Idol. We in our family are going to bycott the SONY channel forever.
bittu218 thumbnail
I am not following it closely but, will keep checking for an update on the Show. If this guy called Anuj becomes the Indian Idol. We in our family are going to bycott the SONY channel forever.