Where the heck is Fame Jodii??

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

Woww we been watching this show for liike few monthss n waiting for Fame Jodi to be picked. but now where are they?? they had one music video, an album, appeared in couple of shows, and performed in couple of tv concert things, and done some concerts....is that it??

me either juz wait Smile
hav to wait...there is so much comeptetion..i hope they r not lost
i know they just diappeared LOL

exactly.. the last I heard was the 3-musketeers (QT, RR and REX) seem to be busy with stage shows but still then.. no news at all about them in the media.. Confused Also, in an intv Ruppu said after 2 months she can take up playbacks and sing for films, Rex seems to be waiting in the queue to get his album cut by Sony, Qazi seems to be considering some film scripts and take up some offers.. No news at all of Arpita..

Also, other than the news of Arijit, Shamit, Mona being signed on by TIPS, no news of them also. Where are the promos. Hightime some buzz is created around them!!

The Indian Idol Rahul Vaidya and Prajakta Shukre had been given more exposure than FG's Rex and Arpita by Sony. Abijit Sawant is the pin-up boy for Sony , but he is in the news for the II-season 2 and the launch of his book arranged by the Sony Channel, but alas he does not seem to have any playback offers as yet (as per some news article I read recently on the net).

So, I agree.... where is the fame Jodii and the other Fame guys!!! Question Question

But then perhaps they are deliberately out of the limelight coz II-2 is going on... :-)

Edited by ticks - 16 years ago
Navi simple answer dunno LOL
henna theyre lost LOL
guys theyre busy duin concerts with rexy!...why dont u just wait...very soon their nother music video is cumin y dun u guys just have patience? Embarrassed

Originally posted by famegurukul_fan

guys theyre busy duin concerts with rexy!...why dont u just wait...very soon their nother music video is cumin y dun u guys just have patience? Embarrassed

Is it? Then its good news.

Personally, I am waiting for that launch of Qazi in Bollywood. I hope he is getting good offers.. Sony Pictures is launching the Star-sons and daughters in Saawaariya, so why not groom Qazi and launch him too?Smile

Edited by ticks - 16 years ago