Is this gonna be Eijoo?

tv-fan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey,
i was reading the synopsis of KHNK..and do you think Kunal is gonna be Eijoo? Atleast I think so..The marraige track seems to be like Arjun in KDMH..it would be awesome to see Eijoo like that for a change!

"Nimmo has a very strange relationship with God and together they share a very complex understanding. She seems to accept her bad luck with high spirits until she falls in love with Vikrant, who eventually seems to be more interested in her sister.

Meanwhile, she meets Kunal Sehgal, who is from a very well to do family and is a playboy by reputation. Nimmo's life takes a huge turn when she is married to Kunal. A turn that surprises her and her family. But there is more to this marriage than what meets the eye!

Nimmo's marriage with Kunal is contractual and not everyone in the Sehgal family is delighted to see their heir married to the likes of Nimmo.

Will Nimmo's luck finally change? Will she be able to carve a niche for herself in the Segal family and in Kunal's heart?"
~Leena

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noor.T thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh interesting !! thanx a lot leena di ! 😉
Noor
*~Isita~* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ooooo
wow
thanks for sharing 😃
tv-fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetweet

^btw......now its confirmed that eijaz is playing kunal

Hey thanks..This is awesome..it will be really cool to see him in this role!..He will play it really well....I cant wait for him..except for the fact that he will be married to***...anyway..lets enjoy Eijoo😉
--Leena