sara chaudhry is engaged

Posted: 18 years ago

hey ppl

guess wat sara chaudhry aka momo in tkhk and laiba in tere pehloo mein is engaged and no it is not a love marriage either

she is engaged to her cousin from her dad side so he is a lucky guy i think she is probably the only decent actress and model in the sense that she  doesnt show too much skin and doesnt appear in every party and wat not so good luck 

I know! she is really pretty...all the best to her 😊 Edited by pink_panther - 18 years ago
awww! that's gr8 news!

wish her all the best!!!
oo really..she got engaged! thats so kool.shes really pretty. i love her.hah..yeah she doesnt show too much skin in tere pehloon main n all that ..but she has a lot in many other dramas. but i love her..

IF N E ONE HAS THE PICS OF HER ENGAGEMENT, PLZ POST THEM..N LET ME KNOW! THANKS!
kool, nice to hear...thanx for posting
wow!...thats greatg...............how do u noe this where did u hear this from..............and if u have anypis can some one please post them..........thnx
i dont hink any pics have been made public u know i have been trying to find them but with no luck to the u the truth
awww dats gud news
thx zayma

i wish her all da best!!
zyama if u find any pics plzzzzzzzzzzz post them ASAP
i really wanna see her fiance (Spell.)
and thanx for the news
well...thanx 4 da news...
hez really really nice actress
i wish her gud luck....