Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudabid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

I have met these people in my life. I have been able to receive blessings from these people below

PT Jasrajji, Shivji, Hariji, Ravi Shankarji, Laxmi Shankarji, Dr. L.Subramaniam, Vishwa mohan bhatt,
Ustaad Ali Akbar khan, Amjad Ali Khan, Alla Rakha,
Zakir Hussain, Rashid Khan, Rais Khan, Swapan Chowdhry, Sukwinder singh Naamdhari and many more

Big B (Twice), Rajesh Khanna, Vinod Khanna, ARR, George Harrison, Sally Fields, Goldie hawn,

Now my Idol who I would like to meet is Michael Jordan. If that wish comes true I will be extremely happy.

WOW!!!!! So many ⭐️  

Mindboggling. Kash mein bhi itna lucky hota. 

sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mudabid

WOW!!!!! So many ⭐️  

Mindboggling. Kash mein bhi itna lucky hota. 

yes... i wish i was that lucky too.....but once u start sharing who've u met u start feeling lucky...
Dancnballa23 thumbnail
My Idol is Udit Narayan. Soon there will be a concert here! It's gonna be $200 for VIP, but I will happily pay that much to meet my Idol 😉 Edited by Dancnballa23 - 18 years ago
Dancnballa23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adwarakanath

Dr. Kalam used to be the Advisor to Raksha Mantri and we stay at a Defence Campus. There's an Officers' Mess here where we have dhamakedaar New year's party. The great man had come. I was...10-11. I went upto him, asked him about his missiles etc. He obliged. And he gave me an autograph on the paper on which he had drawn the sketch of a missile 😃 . Next day during a conference, he mentioned my name 😃 😃 😃 .

Some years later, I was a participant at the National Children's Science Congress...in Pune. He graces it every year. There I met and talked to him, Prof Yashpal (turning point..DD..remember?), Prof. Jayant Narlikar, Prof Mashelkar etc.

In 2004, I had participated in the Sankalp's National Children Scientist Award Programme. Got the second prize among 3117 projects 😃 😃 😃 . He had invited all 40 awardees to the Rashtrapati Bhavan for Tea. We talked to him, had tea etc. I reminded him about our previous meetings. He was very pleased and I was honoured that he remembered. He also remembered my Father who used to meet him quite often... 😃

I simply adore, respect and worship Dr. Kalam. He's my idol in my chosen field. I bow to him.

Wow.....Congrats!!  That says a lot about you 😉
mudabid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

If I can get my nerves together and write to Oprah Winfry abt meeting him and I might get lucky someday in meeting MJ.

I Saw Big B, Rajesh Khanna and Shatrugna Sinha in my college right after release of "Aanand". 2nd time I met Big B and talk for full 5 min in 1984 in down town LA while I was visiting CA. 

That is awesome. Main BigB se milta to unhe kidnap karke ghar le jata 😆

blueman thumbnail
I met Venkataraghavan, former cricketer and umpire in a grocery store in US. Strangely, no one except us recognized him. It was an Indian store... He is very well spoken.
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have seen lots of cricketers too escpecially those stars who played in 80's n 90's like Gavaskar,shastri,kapil etc.. most of them are friendly and gave autograph easily 😊 😊