Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey abhie, you are very lucky.. meeting the great man himself.. also came to know you are very talented.. great..
👏 👏
ritika24 thumbnail
wow, we have a budding scientist in our forum 😊

Jokes apart, thats quite an accomplishment abhi. Hope to see your name among the top scientists after a few years. Good luck, kid. 👏 👏 👏
*Jaya* thumbnail
Abhi - Hats off to you 👍🏼

You seemed to blessed by Ma saraswati like anything.. Be it passion for Music or Science...

👏
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adwarakanath

Dr. Kalam used to be the Advisor to Raksha Mantri and we stay at a Defence Campus. There's an Officers' Mess here where we have dhamakedaar New year's party. The great man had come. I was...10-11. I went upto him, asked him about his missiles etc. He obliged. And he gave me an autograph on the paper on which he had drawn the sketch of a missile 😃 . Next day during a conference, he mentioned my name 😃 😃 😃 .

Some years later, I was a participant at the National Children's Science Congress...in Pune. He graces it every year. There I met and talked to him, Prof Yashpal (turning point..DD..remember?), Prof. Jayant Narlikar, Prof Mashelkar etc.

In 2004, I had participated in the Sankalp's National Children Scientist Award Programme. Got the second prize among 3117 projects 😃 😃 😃 . He had invited all 40 awardees to the Rashtrapati Bhavan for Tea. We talked to him, had tea etc. I reminded him about our previous meetings. He was very pleased and I was honoured that he remembered. He also remembered my Father who used to meet him quite often... 😃

I simply adore, respect and worship Dr. Kalam. He's my idol in my chosen field. I bow to him.

very lucky u r...........well said👏👏👏

hope to see you to be in a famous list of scientists one day too!
uknaik99 thumbnail
Did any of you meet any singers or musicians??

I saw rock singer Alys copper while coming back to USA.. he was traveling with us.. BA was giving him royal treatment.. so i asked who is he.. someone said he is a rock star.. 😃 😃
Bansari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
MY IDOL IS OF COURSE VINIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO MEET VINIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY HOPE I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!1
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh and one more thing i forgot to add.... i had met the famous cricket player Kapil Dev on the plane when i was coming back to the USA when i went and got his autograph he was so nice he is a very nice person....when i went back to my seat my uncle just came and i told hima and he was like aww man i missed kapil dev????😆 and the thing is that not many people had recognized him....strange...
*Jaya* thumbnail

Originally posted by: adwarakanath

Arey kahan, jayaji...aap to mujhe sharminda kar rahin hain. Honestly, it was just luck 😊

People who are talented and modest go a long long way...

Am sure you will make it big as well... All the Best, Abhi👍🏼

uknaik99 thumbnail
Wow.. you are lucky...

did anyone meet greats like Latha didi, kk,M S S?
apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bansari7

MY IDOL IS OF COURSE VINIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO MEET VINIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY HOPE I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!1

Oh meri bahen, Idol kisko bolte hai jante ho na.   Vinit----------- aur idol, dimag to thik hai na 😕