Posted: 18 years ago
Hi friends..

Few Years back I visited Bombay to attend a interview.. we stayed at family friend's flat at Peddar Road.. everyday we used to pass a big flat.. thru its window we used to see display of trophies like Filmfare etc.. also lots of musical instruments.. I told my mother looks like a film musician's home.. I came to know later that it was LATHA MANGESHKAR'S Flat... I was so close to my goddess home and I did not even meet her 😭😭😭.. whenever I think about that my heart breaks..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.. that time i Saw Chunky Pande..

I used to live in small town called Ramanagar (where Sholy was shoot) i used to see lots of Kannada stars.. and once I meet Telugu Superstar Nagarjuna...

One cleebrety I would love to meet Is Rajeev (sujal) Khandelwal πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. What a dream boat...also Big B...

So my Friends..  share your EXPERINCE OF chance meeting with your Idols with us.. also tell us whom would you love to meet ... 😊😊😊

Edited by uknaik99 - 18 years ago
wow u saw lataji's flat!?!?!

very lucky.....my idol is the one and only lata mangeshkarji and after her i would like to meet our very own hemachandra...
and i did have a chance to meet hemachandra because he lives very close to me in india......not even a block away.......about 2-3 houses next to ours...too bad i never did i wish i at least saw him... 😭 Edited by sweety001 - 18 years ago
Hope you will meet him someday πŸ˜›
45 views and no posts

comeon friends share your experinces with your other friends...
sorry i would post something but i haven't had any encounter with my idols
aside from the idols that have cared for me since my birth...my parents...love them too much
but aside from that i have not encountered anyone that i would consider my idol aside from all faces of god
but kavita ji aap bohath lucky hain to have been by lata jis house
i am glad you had that chance
my idol is chanakya , really have read a lot about that person , he   was insulted by a king and then turned the tables with his brains and determination and a grt scholar in my fav subject . really wud have loved to meet him and discuss few things .instead of meeting funny ppl frm industry or saregama challenge πŸ˜†
I had a chance meeting with shah rukh khan at disney world. It was sooo shocking and such a cool day. He was very nice.

My dream is to meet the Big B.

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Dr. Kalam used to be the Advisor to Raksha Mantri and we stay at a Defence Campus. There's an Officers' Mess here where we have dhamakedaar New year's party. The great man had come. I was...10-11. I went upto him, asked him about his missiles etc. He obliged. And he gave me an autograph on the paper on which he had drawn the sketch of a missile πŸ˜ƒ . Next day during a conference, he mentioned my name πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ .

Some years later, I was a participant at the National Children's Science Congress...in Pune. He graces it every year. There I met and talked to him, Prof Yashpal (turning point..DD..remember?), Prof. Jayant Narlikar, Prof Mashelkar etc.

In 2004, I had participated in the Sankalp's National Children Scientist Award Programme. Got the second prize among 3117 projects πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ . He had invited all 40 awardees to the Rashtrapati Bhavan for Tea. We talked to him, had tea etc. I reminded him about our previous meetings. He was very pleased and I was honoured that he remembered. He also remembered my Father who used to meet him quite often... πŸ˜ƒ

I simply adore, respect and worship Dr. Kalam. He's my idol in my chosen field. I bow to him.

Now Isi Baat pe LEST RACKπŸ‘πŸΌ

Not that she is my idol, but I do admire Shabana Azmiji. I had gone to see one of her plays and after it ended she came to the lobby to mingle with the audience. It was extremely crowded but being one of the few young people around I jostled my way towards her. When I came face to face with her, I was speechless and only managed to utter 'Aap bahut sunder hain' πŸ˜›
And...OMG...She actually blushed 😳   

That was a nice moment for me    β€οΈ

Edited by mudabid - 18 years ago