Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gvnls thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Education has got nothing to do with this, everyone has their own individual talent, the thing is tat v focus it in the rite time n rite situation. Every body is a singer but they single only in bath rooms n remain as bath room singers, only when v present our skills at the rite place, the talent will b focused.
All i want to say is:
WHERE THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY.
Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi_music

let me tell u my point of view as i will be taking part in the next SRGMP series, after EMAET..

It is always the HOPE that makes u go in there... The hope... The hope of winning the contest and getting that fame.. It is always the hope... Passion is always there, and passion can make you go to small university/school contests.. but its the hope that makes you join others and gives you confidence. The hope that i will win SRGMP gives me great confidence. Haarna aur jeetna tho baad mein aathi hain... After you take part..

Good luck to u..even my daughter want to try it when she grows up..although right now we laugh when she says that as she is only 8 yrs

If your heart and soul is there..i am sure u will reach there. Will be nice to see one of the IF member up there

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

abhi_music thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swar_Raj

Good luck to u..even my daughter want to try it when she grows up..although right now we laugh when she says that as she is only 8 yrs

If your heart and soul is there..i am sure u will reach there. Will be nice to see one of the IF member up there

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thank you so much! actually i live in canada.. there was a singing contest here and i won 1st place, so my reward is a direct entry to SRGMP... no auditions or anything....thank you for all your support Swar_Raj ji... I am sure i will also see you daughter as a winner of SRGMP one day.

abhi_music thumbnail
if possible send me her autograph πŸ˜†
Swar_Raj thumbnail
I think we need yours first.. πŸ˜†
do let us know when u enter there as would love to support a fello NRI..we are in Boston.
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would have taken part, definitely, provided meri awaaz Karunya ki tarah hoti. πŸ˜›
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi_music

thank you so much! actually i live in canada.. there was a singing contest here and i won 1st place, so my reward is a direct entry to SRGMP... no auditions or anything....thank you for all your support Swar_Raj ji... I am sure i will also see you daughter as a winner of SRGMP one day.

oh wow thats nice no auditions????? direct entry??? very lucky indeed... good luck to you its good to see someone up there that we knowπŸ˜‰ and Swar_Rajji may god bless you and your daughter and we are sure that your daughter will be the winner of SRGMP!!!!! congratulations again to abhishek bhaiya😳
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swar_Raj

I think we need yours first.. πŸ˜†
do let us know when u enter there as would love to support a fello NRI..we are in Boston.

yes plz do...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and yes we will surely support you very much!!!
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Life has became very tough n compitative these days

In our days we did not had these kind of opportuinities.. only compitation we knew was Miss India contest from Femina...

These days youngster floaded with so many opportunities.. I would defentely encourge my kids to go for it... Win or Lose will be part of life, but they will learn what is life by this...

about education .. one can rejoin once this will pass..

this is my opinion 😊
autmother thumbnail
Madhavi,
I agree with several people here. I did compete in a lot in school and college and have won National level competitions and later went on to become a professional. ACtually when I see these kids, I feel I had a chance to do it all over again. IF you have real talent and passion and training, parents should encourage them. But again my father was not verykeen on my singing and wanted to concentrate on my studies and I became a physician. But my real passion is singing.
So I would definitely encourage my children to seek for their passion and of course should have the aptitude and talent too.