Poll Question :

Do u think that Gargi should be given a New Look

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Don’t Care
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago

I think she should cos her Braided hair don't look right.

Anyway please Vote!!!!

Yes i think sh ehas to get a makeover...but i m enjoying this look very much.....she is entertaining a lot in thsi avataar... 😉

JSK
how i wish i could do a makeover for her!!

First of all, tht "negro" style hair, which is a wig, has to go!!

give her normal hair, no stupid looking fake stick on diamonds on her eyes or anywhere on her face or body!!

no long n depressing dresses for her. Seeing her personality, i'd say she should wear bright colours, but dhang ke kapre, no wierd style zebra or leopard sarees!! 😆

her make up is usually very thick on her face, gotta lighten it up.

thts it! 😆
I dont know...actually she acts so well that I hardly notice her appearance.....her talents outstand everything else.
u're right hello!!

her acting is fantastic! love her dialogues..but u gotta admit, her wardrobe doeas need a change...
I will look at it closely...gaur se dekhoon gi.
Yes lina her ward robe has to be changed.....in last two episodes i enjoyed her acting wonderfully where she confronts Vas n speaks with herself when Vas,disha n DK were fighting....brilliant action from her..... 👏 👏 👏

JSK
hate gargi's hairstyle....straight hair looks a lot better on her...but her acting is just so perfect...she is the best.
She should change her hair style and start wearing sarees like she used to wear before.
Yes ur right Hehar especially those sexy Animal Print ones, oh I love them!!!!!!