dk loves the unborn child
disha loves the unborn child
gargi loves vedant
vedant loves gargi
dk loves satya(joke)
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by harsy

Aapke baath mai kuch dum hai....Disha has to concentrate more on her hubby than others like aai,satya,etc.,etc.,......instead she is very much interested in aai,n so n so......😕

JSK

D tries too hard to change Dk...expecting him to be like her...if she could just understand his possessiveness instead of rebelling against it ....their relationship would improve...and yes time and again...she puts her family and principles  before her hubby...even now she has brought Ved back into Kanaka just for Rano's sake...knowing he tried to kill her hubby.
What a discussion on the 2D's love.
2Ds love is the best thing on ZeeTV....aisa lovestory naa kabhi aaya hei aur naa kabhi TD ke baad aayega....so TD must go on...this lovestory should never end.
So true ....ise love story ne achay achon ko pagal kiya hai....Rupali started it beautifully.....we listen to her title song every day but seems that since its recording Rupali has not listened....if she had she would have known disha of her Tumhari Disha.
I THINK IT'S DK'S LOVE CUZ HE CHANGED HIMSELF FOR HER AND IS DOING EVERYTHING TO KEEP HER HAPPY EVEN IF IT'S WRONG!! PLUS, HE'S SWEET! 😳
disha towards dk.

she loves him unconditionally, he always takes her for granted, disha too sometimes. but dk always takes things wrong with the situation and all, he never thinks before he says some how he always ends up hurting disha
😃
its tru DK sometimes takes Disha for granted but its not DK's fault as well. Like wht mona siad, Dk grew up with a lot of deciet and fareb around him, where as Disha greew up in a saaf sutru parivaar where evrythign is as clear as crystal and hoe=nest as can be.

But DK should also start to realise that Disha is a human being, not some kind of machine.Shje also feels hurt tht her own husband does not trust her

i think Dk feels very insecure..
agree Lina..Dk does feel insecure...and I do not feel D loves DK unconditionally..if she did then she would not have thought about aborting his child just because he is doing what she does not like...D hurt DK very much by that decision....D does expect DK to follow the principles that she thinks are good...in order to be worthy of her love
Whatever I love them both.
Disha loves DK!!!
not saying that DK doesn't...just that she's trusted him more in the situations than DK has!!!