Poll

kiska pyar sabse zyada hai?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
hello98 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I think DK ka pyar zyada hai...as he changed himself completely for the woman he loved.

But sab se zyada pyar hai un sab ka TD se jo Rupali ka torture bardasht kar ke yeh show dekhte hein.

Edited by hello98 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harsy thumbnail
I cant vote for one as they both love each other....i cant differentiate bwt anyones love...DK loves her truely so is Disha....so no vote from me....Both their loves r true but the only thing is that they have to trust each other n my rupuy has to develop that relation bwt them....aaj kal woh meri baath nahi sunn rahi hai.... 😆

JSK
~LiNa~ thumbnail
i voted disha love for dk..i think she loves really dearly and with passion!!

thts why she could forgive DK for doing his "mistake" with loney quite easily.

But DK kept suspecting...i admit hew does love her alot, but he doesn't trust her(as much), thts wht i see...
hello98 thumbnail
DK actually more than suspect should say gets jealous as he is very possessive about her...ofcourse suspicion and the rest then follow....but his love for her is endless.
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with harsy...both Ds love each other a lot...can not live without each other.

still I voted for DK loves Disha...I think for him She is the only one in this world...without her his life will become meaningless...for D she has the love and support of her family...But D is more forgiving than DK ..whereas Dk loves her with more desperation....DK needs Disha much more than D needs him.
harsy thumbnail
Originally posted by: hello98

I think DK ka pyar zyada hai...as he changed himself completely for the woman he loved.

But sab se zyada pyar hai un sab ka TD se jo Rupali ka torture bardasht kar ke yeh show dekhte hein.

Brilliant yaar.....👏👏 U have said it rightly......😊 First DK's jealousy comes n then his suspection starts...and that too from his over possessiveness towards Disha.....😛 Lets hope my Devi shows some trust bwt them....😊

JSK

~LiNa~ thumbnail
u're right, hisnlove is endless, but he should start to trust her more, he shouldnt jus suspect like tht n in the end find out hse's inocent.

I eman if u trusat a person, u should n't go out of ur way n make her life miserable. Disha loves DK like crazy! Im sure DK does also but he has to keep to it and not listen to anyone n jus suspect her
hello98 thumbnail
DK...gets a part of Disha's love but what he gives her is whole.
harsy thumbnail

Aapke baath mai kuch dum hai....Disha has to concentrate more on her hubby than others like aai,satya,etc.,etc.,......instead she is very much interested in aai,n so n so......😕

JSK

mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

well said Parveen.👏👏👏

the problems that DK has comes from growing up alone without forming close relations...D grew up in a proper family ...learning to trust and share....whereas Dk grew up trying to survive and earn  everything from this world....he keeps what is his...is possessive ...can not share with anyone...specially where d is concerned he can not share her affections....but he needs to realise that his behaviour gives her pain...and ultimately causes him grief...then he will try to change.