Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: soaps_01

i think mukti and shravan should act like they are together when ud or anyone he can possibly have connections with is around, so mukti can get even with ud. I would love to see ud's reaction!!! would he be 😑 or 😭 or πŸ˜• or or πŸ˜†

as confused and confusing a person as UD is, i think he will alternate btwn all these emotions within the space of ten mins!! in the order of: πŸ˜• coz he doesn't kow whats happening, then 😑 with disbelief, then  b'coz he's feeling hurt and betrayed, 😭 coz he doesn't know WHY he's feeling hurt and betrayed, πŸ˜† when he becomes hysterical as he realises the truth about his feelings, then 😳 as he can't stop thinking about mukti, then πŸ˜‰ as he tries to flirt with her, 😭 again when she refuses his advances,  when he gets beaten up by some gunda whilst saving her and finallyπŸ˜› when she forgives him and they get together...

sweta.sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: psawyer

as confused and confusing a person as UD is, i think he will alternate btwn all these emotions within the space of ten mins!! in the order of: πŸ˜• coz he doesn't kow whats happening, then 😑 with disbelief, then  b'coz he's feeling hurt and betrayed, 😭 coz he doesn't know WHY he's feeling hurt and betrayed, πŸ˜† when he becomes hysterical as he realises the truth about his feelings, then 😳 as he can't stop thinking about mukti, then πŸ˜‰ as he tries to flirt with her, 😭 again when she refuses his advances,  when he gets beaten up by some gunda whilst saving her and finallyπŸ˜› when she forgives him and they get together...

πŸ˜†. you sound like old hindi movies

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank ekta. thats where she gets her "inspiration" from... πŸ˜†
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sweta.sweet

πŸ˜†. you sound like old hindi movies

but they are the best ones πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

but they are the best ones πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

lol!
yeah true u goys r too funny!

apux thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Yeah, Mukti should use Sharvan's resources if he is offering it...them actually a couple, I don't know about that...isn't he still married to tanisha...and even if they aren't, he has too much history with kasak...things would be too messy and complicated...plus, I think all he can see right now is getting revenge for his mommy dearest...
butterfly04 thumbnail
i agree mukti needs to take revenge from UD

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"

Come on Mukti become the strong girl and take revenge
canadas_cutie thumbnail
I agreee with everyone lool

xoxoxoxo
~ASH~
Dola87 thumbnail
Originally posted by: psawyer

this is 22222222 gud...πŸ‘

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i do not appreciate this though i wish mukti will sudharofy shrvan ne how