10th march india's update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

hi ssoorry to update but i saw that after 9th march there is not update as shree is busy with  work so i try to give update i think nobosy will bad

ok scene start from tanisha get down from the car and mamata is very scarred seeing tanisha . she asked her why are you here , than tanisha said i got your invitation that you want to see krish last time and than she said i knwo that invitation was for nanda but i got it. so i came here but than tanish threaten mamta that if she will not leave this city withen 24 hours than this is really alast time she is seeing krish that anythign can happen.  mamta cry and beg to tanisha not to do anything.

tanisha take krish home and poor krish is crying a lot she put him on chair and tell him that nobody will come and help him he is very stubburn like his mother and that the same time mamta is praying to god ganesha that tanish is right that in this kaliyugh there is no god as all people and god always give pain to all not happyness the same time krish is crying and walking in the room. mamta plead to god that she has done sins so why they punush her child god should help to krish and for his welbeing , krish walk through the gate and go to mamta's exroom  . mamta is telling god to rmove all obstacle from krish's path. same time krish also sees ganesha's murati on one book and he picked up the murati . than very fast wind came and there flew one paper from one book and that paper was flying outside the room . and suddenly akshay come there and he picked up that paper and he read . in thatpaper mamta has written about the feeling she was havign towards krish and how happy she is feelign after gettign krish and she promise herself that she willnot leave krish. and suddenly akshay realize that this handwriting is totaly different than the handwriting in mamta's note she left after going from home. so he feels somethign fishy.

tanisha called phulwari to come to her room , and she tell her that she should have given that note to tanisha instead of nanda , because they cannot trust mamta she could haev runaway with krish. but phulwari said that mamtacannot do that. than tanisha give her soem money and tell her that she keep her mouth shut about  this note  but phulwasi said though she is poor but she know "namak halali" and she refuse to take money and left. and tanish wonder that why this poor people are so imotional"

akshay was searching somethign in the room than phulwasri was cleaning the room she aske waht are you searching bhaiya than akshay tell her that he is looking for the note mamta left and phulwari think that akshay is asking for the note mamta gave for nanda so seh ask that he knows about that note . akshay tells yes everybody knows about that and same tme tanisha come and phulwari says he should ask tanisha about it. when tanisha ask him he said he was looking for some document. than tanisha suspect that akshay has soe clue so it is better to burn this note but while she burnt one small note fly away and rest in one corner.

mamta was walking on the road and than two cops stop her and ask question about her and mamta told them she lives here they said they want to see whether she lives here or lying so they go with mamta to one house , they ask mamta to press bell mamta press bell and somebody open the door and mamta request him that please save me from cops😆

and tell them that she lives here and than they show us the face and that person was sameer soit was sameer's house.

i try my best to write

Thanks a lot for updating...u've done a fabulous job 👏 ...thanks again for taking ur time out to update...i highly appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!...u r wonderful! 😉
thanks for updating mamta for all of us....... 😃
you all are welcome . 😛
Thanks a lot for updating...thanks again for taking ur time out to update...i really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!! 👏
Awesome update..keep it up 😛