Posted: 16 years ago
i hate shailinder,he is trying 2 use my sweet,innicent adoreable bajju.i want 2 kill [email protected]%$#@%^#%Y$#$&

Totally with you buddy!! I hate all the Guptas (Shailender, Kamini and Sharad)!! Jabse aaya hai tabse KZK ka band baja diya hai!! Angry
i agree toooo....i hate all the GUPTAS....kamini , shailender sharad & u 4got sneha gupta!!!! Angry
shailender?? is that sharad's dad? hahaha.. wow i never knew his name.. howd u guys find out? hav they mentioned it in the eps? mustve missed it.
totally yaar i hope the guptas parda faash ho jai jald se jald
isn't shailendra Bajju's old friend Gupta's younger bro? in that case, I hate all the Guptas except that one--Bajju's best friend
Very true!! All the Guptas, even Sneha Gupta are just TRASH! Good for nothing idiotic people! Only Gupta snr. is good- the one who's Rishabh's best buddy! I like him very much:)))

Guptas have made KZK an IDIOTIC show! YUCK!

Now days Mr.Gupta is shown as the hero of Kzk n Mrs.Gupta as the heroin...n sharad n sneha are not far behind.... goshh i hate thm all sooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!! i hope ye sab jakdi se Kzk chod de...!!!