shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago

Khushi Di

Basanti Diya
Sweta
Thanks for this topic :)
I miss loads of awesome siggy makers
•JungliBilli(henna) omg her siggies are to die for I love love the round squared siggies she used to do and her avis are like the BESTT Clap
•Cute_ash (ash) she is one amazing siggy an Avi maker<3 she's improved soo much in her creations and she was the first person I requested a siggy for
•Tina22(Tina) eeeks her siggies are just pure beautiful<3 the colouring she did was mind-blowing...I miss the days wen she would do 62825772972 siggies of maaneet in a day xx
•oO-Kaju-Oo(kajuu) her avis and siggies just drive you crazy<3 her colouring is AmazingDay Dreaming got half of her siggies saved on my lappy :P
•midnight.blue(ash) another brilliant siggy makerClap the style of her siggies are so unique<3 and love the dark colouring she adds to her work xx

Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 9 years ago
Jhanvi (desigrl05) Disapprove she's leaving and I really loved her work! And even Swati (preity*zinta) she made some awesome stuff too :)
i will not say how awesome this topic is because i'm currently in a 'hate-jhanvi-phase'. :( 

okay so i miss: 

Tumhari_Khushi - she was like really unique with her stuff. i miss it so muchh. :(( *that looked like aish's username. :P

SuhanaSafar: yea, she made those amazing siggies, her blending was just ohsoflawless. the coloring - ohmygosh. =)

Nureat01: her stuff was well so simple and it looked cute. Her Rohan-Isha siggies were beautiful. <3

Olive_green: she made quite a few siggies for moi, i miss her. </3

Oblivion.: eeeks, her avis were perfect. Big smile

Roz: her stuff was cutee man! :) 

& you. :( 

Edited by ScatteredCastle - 9 years ago
Nice discussion thread Jhanvi.

There are so many creatives on my list, but i miss Khushi's (Tumhari_Khushi) creations the most, they were unique and stunning!!!!

The best part was whatever i requested, i got within the next 2/3 days LOL

Her creations were the BEST OF BEST! There was one time , most of the forum DT and members had siggies made by her...
Nice discussion thread. Smile I miss Aisha/Senorita's siggies. She does post them in the galleries but you have to stalk her to view them LOL And she was always open for me Heart
I am also much miss the some members on India Forums. It is very sad that some members who are posting very interesting and useful information and the went out for long tome or forever.
awwwh Great Topic Big smile

i miss Kiara a LOTTT
Reena ..
Neha28
ak92
shockalot
nabiha
Anchal
ROshni

awl of these were the Pioneers of siggie making !
Miss their work a LOTTT

Luv
Sehrish

Edited by -Rishx_KSG- - 9 years ago