DOTW - Creators you miss? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
I miss Rummi. She was certainly my inspiration to Photoshop and even is today. Miss her creations a lot :( Edited by shaktheback - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
really nice topic :)

i miss living.doll,rozain,sharona & kaira creationz alot they r still my inspiratinz
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I miss Susmi di -smiley-

Loved her creations...she was the first person i ever requested too...inactive atm buh miss her loads x
.pari. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely topic
i d't know much about all those as i am new here but missing Shika di(starry.phoenix)
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Khushi Di

Basanti Diya
Sweta
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for this topic :)
I miss loads of awesome siggy makers
•JungliBilli(henna) omg her siggies are to die for I love love the round squared siggies she used to do and her avis are like the BESTT 👏
•Cute_ash (ash) she is one amazing siggy an Avi maker<3 she's improved soo much in her creations and she was the first person I requested a siggy for
•Tina22(Tina) eeeks her siggies are just pure beautiful<3 the colouring she did was mind-blowing...I miss the days wen she would do 62825772972 siggies of maaneet in a day xx
•oO-Kaju-Oo(kajuu) her avis and siggies just drive you crazy<3 her colouring is Amazing😍 got half of her siggies saved on my lappy :P
•midnight.blue(ash) another brilliant siggy maker👏 the style of her siggies are so unique<3 and love the dark colouring she adds to her work xx

Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jhanvi (desigrl05) 😒 she's leaving and I really loved her work! And even Swati (preity*zinta) she made some awesome stuff too :)
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i will not say how awesome this topic is because i'm currently in a 'hate-jhanvi-phase'. :( 

okay so i miss: 

Tumhari_Khushi - she was like really unique with her stuff. i miss it so muchh. :(( *that looked like aish's username. :P

SuhanaSafar: yea, she made those amazing siggies, her blending was just ohsoflawless. the coloring - ohmygosh. =)

Nureat01: her stuff was well so simple and it looked cute. Her Rohan-Isha siggies were beautiful. <3

Olive_green: she made quite a few siggies for moi, i miss her. </3

Oblivion.: eeeks, her avis were perfect. 😃

Roz: her stuff was cutee man! :) 

& you. :( 

Edited by ScatteredCastle - 12 years ago
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nice discussion thread Jhanvi.

There are so many creatives on my list, but i miss Khushi's (Tumhari_Khushi) creations the most, they were unique and stunning!!!!

The best part was whatever i requested, i got within the next 2/3 days 😆

Her creations were the BEST OF BEST! There was one time , most of the forum DT and members had siggies made by her...
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice discussion thread. 😊 I miss Aisha/Senorita's siggies. She does post them in the galleries but you have to stalk her to view them 😆 And she was always open for me ❤️