Indian Idol 6

Anuj is Human too - Page 3

coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
NEways,Bhartu TX...thanx for tellin' me that anuj is a human...I didn't noe that...u jus' added up sumthing great into my info!!!!!!! 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

He is human?????? 😲   Damn i didnt know !!!!!!

Thanks for telling me 😊

This is like breaking news, hurry up tell |NDTV  HURRRY!!!!! This news is gonna be a national headline

Who wud think that he is actually a human? Damnn u not only let the cat out of the bag...but u killed it too
Edited by Shawn89 - 18 years ago
babli1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even though i dont like him as a singer (i like & respect karu & amey) but i still feel he is human being and shouldnt be sidelined like this...just put oursleves there and see how it feels...it feels bad...
its my opinion...dont mind pl.. 😊
If I was Anuj i would not have come back cuz it is unfair to other contestants LOL
saregama thumbnail
Relax relax guys....This is not a sympathy contest. This is a singing contest. So just because you sympathise anuj, doesnot mean that he has to win this contest unless and until he is good in singing. Karunya is far far better then Anuj and at the moment Karunya deserves to win the tittle. Ok it was not anuj's mistake that he was in and Amey was out. I agree with this. Anuj was in according to the rules of the game. And I agree the way judges behaved but still just because you sysmpatise anuj doesnot mean that he should become INDIAN IDOL. atleast not at the stake of somebody's talent. At this moment, Karunya deserves more and should win the tittle. Edited by saregama - 18 years ago
SARAJAN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I KNOW THAT IT WASN'T FAIR TO ANUJ BUT I MEAN I THINK EVEN ANUJ KNOWS THAT AMEY DIDN'T DESERVE TO LEAVE!!!
panand thumbnail
God, this is insane. People, calm down. Anuj knows he is not as qualified singer as Amey. And, Karunya is of the same caliber as Amey. Sandeep & Anuj are no match to Karunya or Amey. Why are you mixing everything up. Judges walked out because are extremely qualified to see who deserves to be in the contest & who deserves to be out, and if they chose to display their opinion does not mean they are bad people. Do not forget Judges' accomplishments. Just take a chill pill people.
aayaat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u...Judges didn't behave nicely...they already knew the program's format, Then why they did all that Tamasha??? We all know that Amey is very good singer and he is much much much better than Anuj. Infect there is not competition b/w him n Anuj, and we all also know that Anuj is not the reason behind his voting out; he is out only because of that ridiculous voting system. I am not Anuj's fan. I am Karunya n Amey's Fan. But the truth is truth, u can't blame him(Anuj) for all that what happened in last Episode...and yes Anuj is human like us, he knows th8 he don't deserve to be in II2 when singer like Amey is out, but plz don't blame him n put urself in his place n then think abt what so ever u r saying about him.
Shweta06 thumbnail
I am huge fan of Amey, but I agree that Anuj is nothing to do with all this tamasha.

I also agree that he is getting bad treatment from judges as well. Only way he can come back over it is with better selection and performance like Sandeep came back with bang after contineous humilation from judges for choosing Udit's songs. It also takes guts to take crap and face the camera on national television.

I must agree that Anuj handled it well too even I am huge fan of Amey.

amritha19 thumbnail
lemme try to put myself in anuj's shoes. ... if i was made to sing along side meenal monali or antara and the judges told me on my face that they can sing better tahn u, i honestly woudn't feel bad cuz i kno they can sing better than me. well if the judges walked out on me, i still wouldn't feel bad... guess why?...... cuz i kno that the janta is a senttimental fools and my vote bank will b flooded from sympathy votes. being my practical self, i'd b more than happy to hurt my ego a lil bit in return of many more votes, the car, sony contract 😉 .
honestly i felt bad for anuj but i hold nothing against the judges. i see the public and only the public to be responsible for the fiasco. well now that i felt bad would i vote for anuj? 😆 u must b kidding me! i'd spend my money to save the most deserving and talented singer not cuz i felt sorry for aperson. i'm sorry but sypathy votes to me, are the same as giving a penny to the begger. i thinks its disrespectful to treat any of there contestants like a begger, no matter how badly they suck at singing 😉 .