Anuj is Human too - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
Yes it was a bit unfair to Anuj as a person and the judges apologized to him after the gala but it was not at allunfait to Anuj as a singer coz comparing him with amey is an insult to music and talent
YES.ITS NOT ANUJ'S FAULT THAT THE PUBLIC VOTED HIM.WHY DONT THE JUDGES UNDERSTAND THAT.THE MANNER IN WHICH THE JUDGES BEHAVED WAS VERY CHILDISH AND THEY FORGOT THE FACT THAT ANOTHER GOOD SINGER LIKE ANUJ'S MORALE WAS HIT BY THEIR STUPID BEHAVIOUR.
another good singer Anuj??????????????????????????????????? 😆
Originally posted by Sammera

i never really cared much about Anuj but i always felt bad for Sandeep and Anuj, always being treated as second class citizens by the partial and very rude judges. Now he has my full sympathy, i wish him all the luck in the world and hope he has a good future.

and its quite disgusting how majority of people here are like "who cares how anuj feels..amey was a better singer"

thats not the point.. the point is he got more votes and yet was treated like a murderer

That's exaggerating...granted he wasn't treated well by the judges but he wasnt treated like a murderer. You're forgetting the judges praised him in the piano round when he sung well and agreed to bring him back. Its high time Anuj prove he deserves to be in the II2 gala. He hasn't done that yet even though voting trends show otherwise. I don't like how the judges acted either, pretty foolish, their comments don't make sense but they didn't treat anyone like a murderer. 😕
Edited by sonyaee - 18 years ago
thats true
anuj is also human
judges should not have done all this

amey is out thats not anuj's fault
see i agree anuj is a human ! but amey is also a human who sung STRUPENDOUSLY and got voted out!
why are u blaming judges ,it is these judges who has called back anuj,if they dont like his singing why will they call.but anuj didnt prove himself after calling,and becoz of him we lost so many talents,meenal,monali everyoneeeeeeeee.judges were outburst on that day.its a limit for everything.after all they are also human,they APOLOZISED ANUJ LATER.AND ANUJ IS ALRIGHT PALYING HOLI AND MAKING MASTI ,HAVE U NOT HEARD IN RADIO CITY.NOW CLOSE THIS TOPIC
AMEY is a human who always sung beautifully and stood in bottom 2! ANTRA, MEENAL, PANNA , MONALI were humans who sung OUTSTANDINGLY and were out!

[QUOTE=prabal_cog]I really felt bad for that poor guy

I was completely bowled over by AMEY - he was the only one who supported ANUJ - that shows his clss.

I really pray to god that ANUJ get proper returns for the humiliation he received that day.

Best of LUCK Anuj

I will vote for you from next week though you were never in my fav list - but now i really feel for you[/QUOTE]

This is exactly WHY the most talented get voted out. "THE BECHARA VOTES" factor. Sympathy votes are the reason why the Not-so-good singers remain in the game round after round as we watch the most talented get voted out.

Its ok to feel for Anuj. I am sure he was not enjoying the whole fiasco that day, and maybe the instinctive and emotional outburst from the judges has not been taken well by many. But the facts remain facts that Amey was a far better singer than Anuj even though he got eliminated. And yeah its a shame that Amey didnt get as many votes as anuj (which is very hard for me to digest). And this is exaclty where these "Hai bechara" factor has gotten Anuj the number 3 slot on Indian Idol so far and God knows where it will get him next weak (I shudder to even think).

Where does this leave a very talented, a very deserving and an extremely hardworking young singer like Karunya? At the mercy of all those who ignore "Real Talent" and continue to give the "Bechara Votes".

Moderator's Note:
Offensive language = Ban from this forum. Please remember that while posting here

Edited by Anjali.Nair - 18 years ago