Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi ki khushi NEW Part 2 on PG 7

DTeacher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Okay guys, my first ever post results in an OS. 😆

Hope you enjoy my effort - please remember that it is my first ever OS and I did rush it a bit as I wanted to get it finished for this weekend, whilst we are all suffering from IPKKND withdrawal symptoms!  🤣 🤣

Anyway, not  too  many brickbats and tomatoes please - if you don't like it, please let me know (constructive criticism always welcomed) but if, by a miracle, you DO like it, please press the 'LIKE' button, tell your friends and do please leave me some comments either way! 😆

Thanks!! 😉

Khushi ki...khushi:

Arnav Singh Raizada stirred in his sleep. He had been feeling restless all evening, ever since Khushi had, almost instantly, gone home after meeting his brother-in-law, Shyam, earlier. Arnav had been watching Khushi closely and he was certain that he had seen tears in her eyes as she left so hurriedly. He knew that something was troubling her and he was pretty damn certain that her fiance had something to do with it! He had noted the reaction from her when he had quizzed her by the poolside.

Once again, he began to drift off into sleep as the night closed around him...a tortured sleep which was racked with dreams, nightmares, questions, confusions.

He awoke with even more unanswered questions milling through his brain and realised that he simply HAD to meet Khushi and try to find out exactly what was going on? He quickly showered, dressed quickly and made his way downstairs, with his car keys in one hand.

''Chote ! Kahaa jaa rahe ho?...naasta to karke jaao? Yeh bhi aaj naasta keeye beghair hi chale gaye!  Aap dono bhi na!''

''No time, Di! Main kucch baad mei ley loonga'' replied Arnav and hurriedly made his way out of the door.

Daylight was beginning to peep out from behind the shadows as Arnav pulled his SUV into the pathway a few yards away from the Guptas' house. The road was deserted apart from a couple of lights flickering in the distance and the Gupta house was still shrouded in darkness as Arnav took out his mobile and dialled Khushi's number.

''Elo...Arnav Ji?...Iss waqt?''

Khushi's voice sounded tired and drowsy but surprised.

''Khushi? Main baahar hoo...Please...baahar aao.''

''Kyaaa?! Aap baahar hain?!!!...Kyon?''

''What the...Khushi...bas tum bahar aao, please!''

''Tikh hai, aap wait karey, main brush karke aati hoo'.''

Arnav half smiled to himself.

''Unbelievable! Yeh ladki bhi na! Why does she think to brush her teeth first before coming out when it is obvious that I am calling her here urgently? Anyone would think she was going to kiss me! Hmmm'''

He let the delicious thought linger for a second; then rebuked himself.

''What the...Arnav Singh Raizada, pull yourself together, man! You're here to find out what is upsetting Khushi, NOT to fulfill your fantasies!'' he muttered to himself. ''Nice fantasy though''' he allowed himself to add, with a slight smirk.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the passenger door of his vehicle and Khushi's delectable face appeared at the window...he opened the door and she climbed in surreptitiously, glancing sideways as she did.

''Please drive off, Arnav Ji...no-one knows you are here and we can talk about why you have decided to wake me up so early and what it is that's troubling Mr. Raizada'''

''What's troubling ME ??!!'' Arnav muttered through clenched teeth...and drove away from the house. He sped down a few streets and onto a main road where one or two street vendors were beginning to set up their stalls.

''Tikh hai, ab boliyey, Mr. Raizada...mai aap ki kya khidmat kar sakti hoo? Kyon mujhe subhaa aese yaad kiya aap ne?''

''Maine abhi tak chai nahi pee hai...shall we grab some breakfast?'' asked Arnav.

''Okay...rather that...than you 'grabbing' me''' whispered Khushi.

''WHAT ??!!''

''Kuchh nahi...there's a small stall just down this road, which sells nice Parathey and ready made Tea...you know...they make it for you, rather than you have to add the Sugar and Milk yourself'.not that you have sugar, of course''

''This isn't going to be easy''' thought Arnav, ''but what the...let's do this!!''

''COME ON THEN !!'' he said, looking at Khushi, as he parked the SUV outside the smallest tea stall he could ever have imagined...

''THEN you can answer my questions, Khushi Kumari Gupta!!!!''

Okay, that's it. I've kept it short and sweet for now, folks. Didn't want to bore you too much! 😆 Please do comment. 😊

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by DTeacher - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
First to comment!
Sounds good please continue!

P.S Welcome to the forum 🤗
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aww so sweet

PM me when u update and longer one!
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saj...

Aagey ka bhi complete karo. Its sounds pretty interesting! 
Achha likha hai..😃
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Saj 🤗

A fabulous start 😃

I loved how Kushi said, "rather than you grabbing me" 🤣
and Arnav's unfulfilled fantasy 😍

Please do continue 😃
DTeacher thumbnail

angel_eyez123

LyssaPie

Thank you so much - I will try to update if a few more people request this - it was my first attempt, so not sure of the reaction at the moment! 😆
DTeacher thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

Saj...

Aagey ka bhi complete karo. Its sounds pretty interesting! 
Achha likha hai..😃

Thank you Shweta - you helped to give me confidence yesterday, so I thought I would blame YOU if it went badly...lol 😆 🤣

I might try an update later tonight or tomorrow if I can muster up the courage to continue... 😛

DTeacher thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

Hey Saj 🤗

A fabulous start 😃

I loved how Kushi said, "rather than you grabbing me" 🤣
and Arnav's unfulfilled fantasy 😍

Please do continue 😃

Aaaw - sincere thanks, Nithi !! 🤗

Nice to 'see' you and thanks for reading and commenting. 😊

The weather has been awful here in Bolton today, so it gave me a chance to start this - I'll see if I can continue it asap - I want to read some of the other stuff on the forum first, but might have a go later. ☢️

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
its a really nice OS, you should add a second part to it though completing it because the ending was a little abrupt.

ver well written and you've brilliantly made an intense situation much lighter. 
DTeacher thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic shaz

awww sooo sweet

Thank you - that's really kind of you! 

😃