Posted: 16 years ago
guys do u think dadji will die  i men hes rele old now and after a 20 year leap!!!!LOLLOLLOL
there's a 50/50 chance, u can't say n e thing yet!
omg u scared me Angry Tongue .. look at ur topic Embarrassed

neway it was said in 1 of the articles that no1 will die in the serial after the leap
but they stupidz dun get this simple thing that they can kill many fanz with this leap Ouch
Ithink as dadaji overheard manik and kamya talking in todays episode , Manik will kill dadaji. Cry
YEAH...I THINK HE WILL DIE..POOR DADAJI Cry
Man wat a topice name really its scared me sooo much i was like wat the hell haha.. Friedns plzzzz lets forget talking bout this leap plzzzz i dont wanna spoil my mood and i am sure by talking bout this leap we all r spoiling our mood so y spoil our mood lets just enjoy kumkum how it is for the time being ok. And as for dadaji dieing no he is not no one is going out of kumkum andthat is one good thing i like
[quote=mehr]neway it was said in 1 of the articles that no1 will die in the serial after the leap
but they stupidz dun get this simple thing that they can kill many fanz with this leap     
[/quote]
agree with u Smile Tongue
shabu rani..just chill chill.. LOL Big smile ...

btw I think as dadajee knows manik's plans..so now manik wud try 2 kill dadjee & in this way his real identity wud cum out infront of every1 Embarrassed
i was also soooooooooooo scared Cry Cry

nope its specifically mentioned in the article that none of the members will die , they will continue with all the  characters Smile Tongue
Edited by bellle4u - 16 years ago