•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Poor poor grandpa's baby!!!!adi😭

Never confess your love without knowing what's going on in other person's mind was the moral of today's episodeπŸ˜•

I need a super jet  to dump bheeji in jalander for making chandhi anti-adi!😑

How dare chand insulted adi in open (IC office) that he is trying to make use of her to fulfill his dirty wishes chadhi has left her brain in the hospital )

Adi did justice by saying that chand is unfit even to be his friend!!πŸ˜ƒ

But grandpa convinces adi not to give up but to win chandhi's confidence!πŸ˜‰

Adi says girls r really stupid when he flirted with them they thought he loved them, but now when he loves she thinks he flirts!!πŸ˜†

chandni was a complete idiot today.........she punished adi just becoz she was feeling guilty........too bad.good for adi that he insulted her too...........

i think now adi should play the game and let chandni realise his importance.........
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed today's epi..... this is too bad... i was expecting good news.... silly beeji 🀒
poor adi...by the way whose name manisha speak.....?

hey manisha never woke up today.............maybe that preview was of some later epi......

i know.... poor adi n hitler beeji

i completly agree with u lisa ........tht adi shud defiantely teach her a lesson how dare she spoke like tht to my adi 😭 ........and she wasnt even guilty about it.................the way she spoke to adi i was feeling like sending her to coma 😑
and i m glad amy ne usko sunaya ..................

3 cheers for amy

Edited by kudi420 - 18 years ago
yeah chandni's brain is gone for a walk..she was so rude to poor adi...also bheeji is kabab mein haddi i thought she'll support them instead she's against its time 4 her to go into coma πŸ˜‘Edited by _TANIA_ - 18 years ago
haan yaar bechara adi 😭 😭 😭 ek toh bechara usse console kar raha tha upar se chand ne usse itna suna diya 😑 😑 upar se woh guilty bhi feel nahi kar rahi thi!! 😑 😑 how rude 😑 🀒

amy ne bilkul theek kiya....chand surely needed a dose πŸ˜‰
what i think that even chandni was in a way right. How can a girl just walk past the family prestige and how can she just forget that it is the trust of bauji that she is there in IC. but for adi i agree that he loves chandni, but pyaar itna aasan nahi hota nibhana
ye ishk nahin asan , ek aag ka dariya hai aur doob ke jaana hai