--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res

** Edited **

I came here immediately after I got the PM and see I ended up after 2 pages!😑 Seriously I need to update my username!

First Precap or should I say it was a glimpse of next? That is what is running in my mind. Abhiya wedding😍☺️

Update was as usual amazing! You have no idea how much this FF of urs have a reliving effect on me, that too when I read it after Beautiful strangerπŸ˜‰ It's so light when compared to the other.❀️

Poor Aryan! No wonder he's agitated. So where is Peehu now! I know you wont answer and tell me "Wait and see" but still I'm asking for it!

Alina! I felt bad for her in the last as well in here. The way she helped, perfectly like her.

Aryan! I love you!! Now a bit more for suggesting the marriage option!!πŸ˜ƒ
Hope Pia understands Abhay's angst!!

Thanks for the PM😊

Edited by Sivaranjani - 12 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wish u a vry happy holi & thanks 4 pm:)poor aryan...jus ven he thought evrythn vil b fyn...he is once again lft all alone suffering...lvd aryan & pia's relationship ...she agreed 2 help him w/o caring 4 her lyf.abhay is too sweet & pia just scares him all d tym:) bt hw cn he refuse 2 marry her if he has no probs in being vid her as bf & gf? Jus hope he undrstands.superb update. Waitin 4 ur nxt part:)
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Res--
---edited---
WoW Tanzie...tht ws an awesum update...beautifuly writtn...!! πŸ‘
'he strtd readng wth hs tremblng hands.fearng if he cud tak it r nt'...really it is too much for hm to bear...hw many tyms cn sum1 bear d same agony!!
'Your luv is grtr thn mine d thtsy u alwz forgive me'...'love isnt larger thn lyf'...these lines touchd my heart.! It also showd hw much pihu luvs aryan!! Though it ws rathr foolish of her to leave...!! πŸ˜•
'just bcz we luv eachothr... .togthr eithr.all luv stories...happy ending...our story is...unfortunate stories.' tanzie is dis an indication of their nevr happng reunion??
'tears startd falling frm aryan's eyes...of d rage nd pain he ws feelng right nw.' ...dis part ws beautifuly writtn and aryan's pain and agony ws so perfctly describd tht it wrenched my heart..!! Its unbearable to see hm in so much pain.. 😭
Pia 'I'm givng u d permissn. I knw u cn nevr harm me' tht rightly says y pia is a pure soul...! 😊

Oww..aryan doin magicl spells...!! Loved it.!! Thnks for adding dis part dear.. 😳
So sweet of alina..she helpd aryan to bring back pia!
Abhay 'what d hell is going on here?' haha..Mr.Raichand alys entrs in d wrong tym!!
'You r soo much intrstd in playng wth fire all d tym'...haha..tht crackd me up...donno y!!...mayb bcz it sounds lyk pia's a china doll..!(whch n a sort she is!)
pia..'abhay plz dnt scold aryan.' aww...she hs gt a heart of gold fr sure! And pia-aryan bond is amazing..i alwys njy thm bonding.!! 😳
Abhay 'ask hm I didnt scold hm.' aww..he's so adorable !!! 😳
'I knw he wud nevr ...sumthng is desparate...I ws sure it ws ur idea nt to tell me'...haha..abhay surely knws pia inside out! Glad tht he had full faith on aryan. πŸ˜ƒ
'anywys,r u sure ..want to stay at my place'..tanzie i alwys wonder whethr its just to protect pia or he wants her to be around hm as well..!coz we all knw deep down hw alone he is..and also there r emotions whch he nevr shows!
'I will b bck at nyt..if u cnt cum at my place..i cn'. Pia'thts d advntge of havng a vampy bf'...love bth thz lines..and tht is y their love story is unique and draws us lyk magnet!! 😳
Aryan'...for 1nce in ur lyf stp blaming urself'.. Abhay 'hey...calm down...wll brng hr bck'... its really v.touchy hw bth of thm share stng feelng fr eachothr...
Aryan'thank you bhai...I'm so lucky i hv gt u.'...ohh..dis brougt tears in my eyes!
Amber'...nd i literally hate hr cz she hurts one of d two persns I love ...wthout notice'..lovd dis one too!! 😊
Very emotional..thoroughly enjyd dis part...
Abhay'why do u alys put me thru dis?' ohh..poor abhay.! Cn very well feel hs conditn..she's dat one precious gem illuminating hs othrwise dark world...
Abhaiya wedding!! Grt!! Bless aryan fr givng dis awesum solution... πŸ˜ƒ
Dis ws grt'alwys death notice for me'...! Hs pain ws visible...
p.s.though abhaiya weddng's a gud news bt m worried as dis happns n mst ff's whn they'r abt to end..! Nd i dnt want dis ff to end so soon!
And last bt nt d least let me tel you..dis update ws brilliant..πŸ‘πŸΌ nd no less than ur previous Ace updates...! Bt if dis is wat you call nt up to d mark than i wonder what is..!!!! 😲
I cudnt tel hw wonderful dis update is..jst wanna say 1thng,tht i wud hv mentiond each nd evry line only if i cud...! Bt sadly i cudnt cz thn it wud hv takn d shape of anthr update! πŸ˜†
Eagerly awaitng ur nxt update..thx fr pm.. 😊
Do take care dear..love you... πŸ€—

-Indu 😊Edited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
Rmuk thumbnail
Gr8 update tanzie. Eagerly waiting for the leap and next update. This ff is one of my favourites. Pls update soon and add me in ur pm list. U are a amazing writer and wish u a happy holi.
bellaaa thumbnail
superb update yar...
poor aryan hope abhay will do everythg alrite for him
piya is always comes danger to abhay...poor abhay
loved abhiya bonding yar
waiting eagerly 4 next update especially abhiya wedding
cont soon
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Wow Tanzie  its superb update feel really bad for Aryan and Peehu.   because of that mohini they are  separate πŸ˜‘😑😑.  What is Abhay hiding about Mohini from pia.   loved abhiya moments it was too cute.  abhay gonna come visit piya at night and piya sees this as the  benefit of having a vampire boyfriend.   eagerly waiting for the next update.   cant wait till abhiya get married.   Seriously Tanzie you are fantastic brilliant  awesome superb writer. 
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update tanzie will be eagerly waitng 4 ur nxt update n plz dn't end dis ff soon its my favourite ff happy holi 2 u n ur family njoy d dy:-)
abhiya4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!!!!!! i finish two chapters at once!!!! n they r awsome ,fantastic,superb,wonderfull n in archana puran singh 's style minnnd blowing!!!!! 😊
sorry for late cmnt for second last update n for last update i think i m on time:) i m super happy:))))
thanks for pm:)
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Res

Edited

Needless to say that it was an awesome update as usual..❀️
My heart went out to aryan. Yeh peehu ne kya kar diya ! 😭 πŸ₯Ί
All because of Mohini! I am so hating her even when she hasnt arrived yet 😑
But I am happy that peehu is returning now :)

I just love ArYa(aryan and piya😳) friendship bond.. How adorable man! He is really suffering like hell. Piya trusting him was such a cute scene..

Last but not the least.. Abhay & Aryan! They just leave me speechless everytime 😍
Kisi ki nazar na lage in dono ko.. πŸ˜› Now the real task is how abhay is going to pacify his lady!! That would be a scene..

Abhiya marriage in the cards !!!? πŸ₯³
And after marriage..ahem ahem
🀬 🀬

Love you ! πŸ€—
Edited by -Chinky- - 12 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Uh oh. Piya heard itπŸ˜” Ab manana padega usko!
Awesome update Tanzie I'm waiting for Peehu's entry here and someone else's entry in the other FF πŸ˜‰