Book 2 FF:Till the End of Time(updt*June8*pg140)(Page 37)

Posted: 2012-01-27T13:26:54Z
tht update was superb...but soory yar my like button didnt work...abhays pov is so nice the conv btw abhay amby aryan thts great...poor piya now happy she get her memory back now abhay come back fast to save his piya...and some moments of abhiya also seen in next update yupieee...hope amby is fine...plzzz cont soon cant wait 4 abhiya scenesSmile...lovely update
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-01-27T13:28:14Z
Wow... Awesome update yaar... Loved it thoroughly... Finally I got to remember everything yieppiiieee...
Continue sooonnn now plz plz plz
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-01-27T15:23:04Z

Tanzie tanzie ...wht shud i say? I'm totaly spellbound..!! Nw my words r falling short to praise you...seriously f u keep givng dis kinda updates ...thn evn 2-3 languags will fall short i guess!!
Bt as there's no othr way..so i hv to use d same words.. :-((
nw cmng to d update-
its awesum..terrific...mindblowing...!! Standing ovation
Estupendo... Thumbsup

i jst lovd it..beeaauutifuull...piya's inner turmoil,love,passion...evrythng ws xplnd excellently...!! Nd on d othr hand d care,pain,unbound love, longing,angr,helplessness...nd many mre emotns tht were nt evn mentind cud b felt as well by jst visualisng him..jst bcz f ur magnificnt writng...!! each n evry emotion f abhay ws v.well potrayed...!! :-)
amby n aryan tried their bst bt too sad tht stubborn abhay s yet to undrstnd!! :-|
omg..piya s n criticl cnditn...dat gaurav did it..na? He s too smart..nd behnd amby's dissapprnc he s as well i guess!! If abhay hd been here dis wnt hv happnd..bt he s too dumb to undrstd tht..! Though he said he wnt leave piya again...bt who knws..as we all knw he's a big lier...!! Ohh..alina's powr cudnt heal piya..bt i knw dis hs to happn..as smeone else(hr angel) hs d offcial right to sav d sunflwer... :-p Bt i guess it ws need f the hour...cz nw we will b able to see abhay's special therapy..only resrvd fr piya...qui sahi kaha na tanzie?? Wink
nd nw as piya hs gt hr memry back..will abhay still maintn hs sty away,i dnt love u..mission?? Nd wht abt amby? Wnt she b savd?? I really lyk amby...so want hr to b safe...!! Nd is there any possibilty f jay turning positive?? Haha...k nw i shud stp here..as i knw m behavng jst lyk piya... :-p

update asap...
Cnt wait nw...thx fr d pm...
Tcr...
Love you...

-indu
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-01-27T19:51:15Z
Ming blowing yar, 
Poor abhay
N gaurav is a b****
How come pia remembered everything.?
Where is Amber, did gaurav abducted her?
Hope abhay saves pia.

Edited by Venesa44 - 2012-01-31T03:43:50Z
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-01-27T19:58:36Z
OMG,I'm still confused over how everything happened. Where is Amber,has she been taken by Gaurav?Oh, tanzie,don't kill her off,please.
On the other hand though...Pia's memory returned. Whoops...Abhay will surely have a lot of explanations to do!
Please don't make the next update as late as this one !Thanks for the pm
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-01-27T21:24:29Z
Fantastic update. Now I think pia will remmember everything. Pls don't let pia die . I want to see Abhiya together soon. Thanks for the pm.
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-01-27T21:56:02Z
Oh Pia has to get into trouble the moment Abhay shifts his position. So it was Gaurav behind the act I guess and is now Amby with him. She wanted her revenge so badly that I hope she doesn't do something stupid in a hurry. Poor Aryan he is like sandwiched between all the people and not to forget his own lost love. But looks like Alina will he there for now to fill the gap.
So are we going to have another supernatural war as Abhay mentioned his past would come to haunt him and so Pia is in more danger. But our Abhay is in a situation looks like he can't confess his love to her and he wants to be with her too. So now what is he going to do Still keep on with the stay away drama.
And in the last part did Pia remember everything about Abhay. And will she come to know of Jais true identity.
And now the blood group matching another problem looks like Will the big secret be out that Arnab is the father of Pia. I hope Misha doesn't go all nuts after knowing that. Armaan would find that too much to take in.
Liked this chapter the way it was wirtten from everyones pov.
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-01-27T22:09:00Z
loved it
she remembers evrything suddenly
continue soon n thnx 4 d pm
1 Likes this