I'm really looking forward to your next part of the story
thanks for the pm😊

Thank you  very much 😳

Originally posted by: abhiya_pkyek

continue soon

precap sounds intereting

Thanks a lot 😳

Originally posted by: rashi.rose

wowww... Pia is fine:-) AMAGING update dear:-) SUPERB :-) I JUS LOVE IT:-)...

Thanks a lot dear. 😳
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Rmuk

What an update OMG it was mindblowing. Abhiya's reunion was superb. I liked the punishment that pia gave to Abhay. Eagerly waiting for next part. Pls pls pls continue soon. Thanks a ton for the pm and also pm me after updating.

Thanks a lot dear. 😳 Thanks... i like the punishment too 😳 I will try my best to update early my dear πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sukusnavnit

very beautiful and hearttouching update. πŸ‘ waiting to see how abhay finishes his punishment or for him reward πŸ˜‰ omg pia the tigress is going to give abhay a hard time but both will enjoy it just dreaming about it πŸ€ͺ

Thanks a lot for liking 😳 ohh both will get out of control while the punishment process πŸ˜‰ 
I hope you will enjoy it πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: luckdiya

amazinggg dear... eagerly waiting 4 d nxt chap...πŸ˜‰
thanks 4 pm

Thanks Diya. will try to update soon 😳
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

how cud u end it here without giving us those 242 abhiya kisses πŸ˜‰

neway, nice update. armaan a vampire slayer. so does that mean he knew all along about Amby πŸ˜²

I hope I can give more then expect πŸ˜‰
he is not a slayer Dishu... he is a hunter... πŸ˜† I will differntiate between too in next update. No he never knew about Amby.
Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Tanzie dear!! Hope u r well now!! Im better now dear.. thanks 😳

First I never complain on you for giving short updates cos I know you wont give one..! Problem is the story is so tempting that the end makes more impatient!!πŸ˜ƒ

Nice logic about vampire compulsion. Aww.. Piya's punishment - No wonder Abhay is all ready to go home nowEmbarrassed Its gonna be tough for both of them trust me πŸ˜†

Wait what - Arman is a Vampire hunter?? That was shocking dear!! Thought he was an innocent chap !! Nope..πŸ˜ƒ

As usual, I loved Aryan most - The way he feel for Alina and Peehu!! My poor hero πŸ˜­
Thanks for the PM dear! You, heena and Neethz... all Aryan fan πŸ˜† your poor hero will meet his wife soon πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: neha_dubey1709

wow.superb.fantastic.awesome.great.marvellous...so on... Terrific update...dont have words in my vocab to describe it... Loved it thoroughly
Huh 242 kisses huh?? Waiting for it...
Plz plz plz update sooonnn

Thanks a lot Neha. Glad u liked it 😳
Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

thanks for pm

superb upadte
good to see everything sorted out b/w abhay and pia
waitin for ur next part

Thanks for liking dear. will try to update soon 😳

Originally posted by: priya.1

Tanz awesome update!!!
Finally pia got her memory back!!!
Loved abhay - pia convo... Finally abhay gave up n nw he had to follow wt pia says πŸ˜› it's gona be super cool 😎  Thanks Priya 😊
Armaan too knws amber's identity n saved her frm dat gaurav 😑
Loved da last part.. Aryan-abhay convo πŸ˜† thnks for no warning πŸ˜†
Loved pia's 1st punishment for abhay!!! Embarrassed  Glad u liked it dear 😳
bt hw did 240 kisses become 242??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 2 bonus πŸ˜‰
Il surely throw ande tamatar for stopping here!!! πŸ˜‰ 🀣 
continue soon dr... Waiting for da nxt chap 😍

Originally posted by: minibsp2007

Fantastic now abhay was in pia's hand continue soon

Thanks a lot dear 😳
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey pricess hume update kab milega plsss agle hafte me monday ya tuesday tak update kar dena ya wdnesday ya friday tak kardena par plsss jaldi update kardena kyunki aab aur intezar nahi ho raha hai 242 kissise abhiya ke beech dekhne ke liye GN TC KS HSD πŸ˜Š πŸ˜­ πŸ˜” 
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
HEY PRINCESSS I AM SO MUCH HAPPY KI ABHIYA AAB SAATH HAI AUR AB UNKE BICH KOI NAHI AA SAKTA  PLSSS JALDI SE UPDATE KARDO AAB AUR WAIT NAHI HO SAKTA 242 KISSES ABHIYA  KE BICH DEKHNE KE LIYE            SOOO PLSSS JALDI SE UPDATE KARO AUR DONT FORGET TO PM ME          GN TC KS HSD 
😊 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜”  SORRYYY DOUBLE POST HO GAYA
Edited by arunsunita_gm - 12 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey update soon i cant wait for that 242 kisses wala chapterπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: pkyekfanclub

Tanzieee πŸ˜‘ what is that ❓how could u end there β“πŸ˜‘ specially when next update will b late πŸ˜­ πŸ˜† but loved it dear awesome update so Armaan saved Amby hmmm n he is a vampire hunter πŸ˜² that was unexpected yaar n what about Gaurav uska khatma hua ki nahin or he is just hurt but I would like n I want Amby 2 kill him it's her right 2 kill him as i said before n Jeh also came to know that Amby is Gaurav's ex-wife but does he know d whole story or not n also I wanted 2 ask before does he know what her mother did 2 Pia I mean c tried 2 kill her n for what n all those things c did n what lead 2 her death n d whole story ❓ loved everyones POV's n Pia ne kya punishment di hai Abhay ko πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† but I dought is it really a punishment for him or a reward πŸ˜† but in a way it will b an punishment if u know what i mean πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  chalo mera essay khatam huaπŸ˜† n thanx for pm😊

πŸ˜† I love essays dear...no problem. πŸ˜† U will always get somethin unexpected in my story πŸ˜‰ Jeh knows everything now. n Gaurav is in danger...no doubt.. wait n watch πŸ˜† for Abhay, Pia's punishment is kind of reward.. but same for Pia na... πŸ˜‰ lets see 😳 

Originally posted by: anjali0111

wow!!!!!! it was jus awesome!!!!!!!!πŸ‘

it was full of shock Shockedn happy surprises!!!!!!!Smile Thanks dear 😳

first of all abhay treated pia wid his famous kiss therapy😳...which we were dieing to readπŸ˜‰... then her memory came back...thats all we wanted since so long. I miss kiss therapy like anything n still some left btw πŸ˜‰

you beautifully described pia's pov...her emotions, pain,helpnesness when abhay again tried to convince her to stay away frm him...her outburst...her reaction when he saw abhay entering the room...the way she touched his face n cried...all was fabulous!!!!!πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘  a big hug to you for describing it so well.πŸ€— Thanks a lot dear...glad u liked it 😳

abhay's inner turmoil...his myriad emotions seeing pia like that...in pain, feeling guilty for leaving her...n accepting his defeat n finally promissing that he will not leave her n love her till the end of time❀️...all this was mind blowing...i had happy tears in my eyes reading this!!!πŸ˜ƒ Awww that's such a huge complement 😳 I always pay extra attention to Abhay's feeling while writing because he is the most difficult to comprehend Smile

n pia's naughty punishment☺️...made me blush thinking about your next updateπŸ˜‰...make it soon n give us long chapter full of abhiya romance.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ Will try my best to please you πŸ˜‰

aryan's pov was also nice ...so he knw that alina love him...poor guy..torn between his past n present...πŸ˜•..well...whoes gonna get him in the end...peehu or alina???  Time will tell πŸ˜†

n  that 🀬gaurav...kill him asap...btw you have created a nice villain in the form of gaurav...but what about the real villain..mohini...where is she??? you havent told yet much about her n abhay n aryan's past...reveal it soon. I will write Abhay's flashback n Mohini's story soon..within 1/2 chapters... u will know who's Mohini n trust me.. if u thing Gaurav is a good villain... u haven't seen anything.. wait for Mohini πŸ˜‰

n lastly you gave a surprise by reaveling that armaan is vampire hunter!!!!Shocked what turn will his n amby's story will take???  eagerly waiting for that. For the time being they will be staying far from each other

Originally posted by: TISA07

lovelyyy update.i hate that gaurav.who is the other person there with jeh nd gaurav?WOW 240 kisses. . . β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ.bt why 242 in precap?whatever eagerly waiting for the next update.

Thanks Tisa.The third person there was Arman present there. 2 bonus πŸ˜‰  will update soon 😳

Originally posted by: abhiya07

nice update!!!!!! pia ko sab yaad ageya!!

cant wait 4 da next update!!! abhay ki punishment u noe 

Thanks a lot dear.

Originally posted by: bellaaa

awsome superb update yar...the way u explains piya abhay emotions thts r too great...loved abhiya part when piya says to abhay 240 kisses wow...so happy piyas memory vame back and now abhay do whatever piya said to him...so arman is vampire hunter and he saved amby thts gud...hope so aryan also try to make it to alina yar poor alian...waiting 4 next update eagerly but its time to update now but very excited 4 it...lovely update

Thanks a lot dear. Glad u liked it dear πŸ˜³  Abhay still has a lot to explain πŸ˜• yeap Arman is a vampire hunter 😊 will try to update soon 😳