Book 2 FF:Till the End of Time(updt*June8*pg140) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
amazing update..tanzie!!
loved it
aryan n amby are sweethearts... I just love aryan for his cupid acts..lol...i hope, he succeeds coz its abhay raichand,v r dealing wid..he is sooo stubborn..
i hope after knowing jeh's truth.. Abhay realizes his mistake... & stops his stay away mission!
i just want abhay 2 tell pia d whole truth! N i know pia will accept him! When will pia get her memory back?? Plz..dont toture us like CVs..hehe..
Eagerly waiting for next chap..
continue soon
thanks 4 d pm
tc!Edited by -Sonia- - 12 years ago
hey tanzie first of all i m soo sooo sorry that i didn't replied to ur last two posts
was terribly haunted by my exams
all the three updates were brilliant although it broke my heart seeing abhay and pia in such a situation but everything was described brilliantly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
i loved amby's character i could not guess she was abhay's sister
i hope she will soon realise that abhiya r meant for each other and will help aryan in reuniting them๐Ÿ˜ƒ
aryan is as always amazing
but i hate what abhay did in the last update i hope pia will be stubborn enough to not to let go off him and will dig down the truth
precap give me goosebumps
after realising that jai is a warewolf and a gr8 threat for pia will there be any change in abhay's behaviour
aryan is planning for abhiya's sake right or is it some other game
waiting for aryan alina meeting
thanks for the pm and please do update soon

Edited by shivanirajput - 12 years ago

amazing dr!!!! just loved it!!!

i just want abhay 2 leave his obsession 2 find a human bf 4 pia!!!! how can he push pia!!! i hope he realize his mistake when he will see jey with him!!!
aryan n amby are sweetheart!!! aryan knows how 2 make his bro walk ay d right path.. but abhay is such a stubborn!!!!
i just want abhay  2 tell pia d whole truth!!!
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm!!!!!
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
Wonderful update!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Well Aryan is a sweetheart and so is Amby, their plan was brilliant. And as for Abhay, It doesn't really matters whatever method he adopts including his stay away mission, they are meant to be together and destiny always brings them closer some way or other.
Hope soon Pia remembers Abhay. Continue asap and thanks for Pm dear.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
tanzie๐Ÿค— congo for 2nd thread๐Ÿ˜ƒ n update was awesome really dear aryan is a darling  โค๏ธas always n love his idea of bringing abhiya infront of eachother ๐Ÿ˜‰ amby is shocked to know about abhiya ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Edited by pkyekfanclub - 12 years ago
CONGRATULATION FOR  BOOK 2... AND THE FIRST CHAP IS AWESUM... WAOOOW... PIYA RECOZNISE HIM... WAITING FOR NXT CHAP...๐Ÿ˜Š

YAAAYY!!!! BOOK 2!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

congo..Sorry m late but hasnt got time to read ur FFs n others..Inbox is full mabe i'll read in d night...!Sorry for saying congo now lolz...Sorry for being late;(will read later n comment:)
awesome plz  add me in your pm list