Book 2 FF:Till the End of Time(updt*June8*pg140) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by CrazyFanSuku

speechless after reading up date very amazing thanks for pm 

Thanks dear. glad u liked it πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by vishti.dvd

beautiful update Tanzie n sorry for late comment loved different colours of Mr. AR though he is being rude 2 Pia but his heart still remembers Pia and that will bring him back 

Thanks Ankita. no problem being late. Pia will bring him for sure...

Originally posted by cute.manasi

hey congo tanzie...πŸ˜›...for completing book 2 & thnks for the wonderful update...!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Manasi. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by tanvipareek

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dear for ur beautiful update' really sad for Aryan, amber, pia and over vampy abhay'  but story is on interesting trak '.. pia run away with abhay nice'. 

Glad u liked it Tanvi. story will turn more interesting turn soon...atleast I hope so...

Originally posted by pallavisarkar

thnx for d pm
lovely updt
gr8t awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘
gud piya ran away wid abhay to protect him
updt soon
cont soon

Thank you so much. Pia will face more problems but surprisingly Abhay will protect him... both will protect each other in short... 
Originally posted by urmita

wow tanzie...again a superb update.. πŸ˜ƒ
the dream...so mohini's hubby was abhay's friend...nd that was the unlucky moment abhay met mohini, huh...wonder who that hubby is gonna be...😊 Thanks dear..mohinis husband is even more dangerous thn she is. πŸ˜†
abhay is again civi huh.😊..the way he came nd healed pia with his spcl kiss therapy was actually cute..πŸ˜›.though he still thinks pia no more than just a human,he still felt regret nd cares for her.loved abhay...😳 I love him too πŸ˜ƒ
mohini's spell is more clear now...so abhay need to remember everything b4 the 3rd clock is finished...she wont succeed right ? 😊pia just has to break the spell b4 that...it cant become  unbreakable...pls break it in time...😊 I hope Pia will make it... 
nd pia...finally she snapped...i was wondering how she is so calm all the time...i mean for abhay she is strong,can do anything...even accept what he did to her...bt to know his brother caused it all for his wife nd child...aryan is a victim too, pia knows that...bt in her situation, aryan still had it coming after abhay went missing again...how much a person can really take... 
nd finally bacche me akal aai.πŸ˜†.aryan finally chose right by rejecting mohini...since child is safe...nd so its jeh...i knew it...nd did abhay really do all that...all those humans nd gourav, he did all that in public.😲i so dont believe this..he is totally in trouble... Pia had taken too much and so is Aryan.. here no one can be blamed. people cant really think when their loved ones are at stake and theres nothing they can do. Abhay did kill humans but the accusations were false because no human was present there... 
thanks to pia usne jis reason se hi sahi abhay ko leke bhag to gayi.πŸ˜ƒ..thodi din council se chutkara...abhiya on the run.😊..sounds interesting..πŸ˜‰..cant wait to see it...cont. soon...😊
congrats for the book 3 tanzie...πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ but Abhay has to face SC..its inevitable.. thanks dear.. will update tomorrow.. 

Originally posted by --Siva--

Sorry Tanzie, I read this couple of days back. But was busy in my vacations!

Twists! Twists and twists! This was supposed to be a love story! a supernatural love. Nothing of this twisting!

U made my Abhay partially physcic and made him go away? How could u do this? 

Pia lashed out Aryan! Yes, this is what I need. As much I loved him, now I'm that much angry on him! I know he is not faulty. But still crazy heart doesn't listen to me :(

Oh my God. Clock logic, where do u get the ideas? That was for sure impressive!

Thanks for the Pm dear!

Hello dear, hope you are having a nice vacation. 
When did I say there wont be any twists? n this is  supernatural love story so here i bring more supernatural stuff πŸ˜†
you honestly thought I could survive without the twists πŸ˜›
Aryan is on track now.. helplessness and danger often make people's brain jammed and tey cant think.. not their fault entirely..happens πŸ˜³
thanks.. i loved the clock theory myself πŸ˜†

Super awesome update..
Mohini's past is interesting..seems like she loved her husband a lot ? Then something went wrong perhaps ? πŸ˜•

Abhay healing piya was sweet yet sad πŸ˜” but it proved how much she trusts him and nothing has the power to hamper that trust.

I have a feeling that piya will break the spell anyhow. the third clock has to break ! I hope I am right 😳

I always had severe doubts on jeh.. He is such a b***ard 😑   I will bless you with all my longevity the day you kill him πŸ˜†

Piya left RM ! What else could she do.. I feel so very bad for aryan.. Poor guy ! He is always at the suffering end. Please use itna dukh mat do 😭 πŸ₯Ί but the attitude he gave to mohini, was damn superb ! Amber is keeping her cool at the best..brave girl I must say :D

Inspite of all the black brown and what not magic, he still feels a pull for piya ! Aww ❀️
He will be at his best the day he realises how much he has hurt her. And I know that day is very near πŸ˜‰

Whats up with the vampire council ? As if someone is beating them up to issue the warrant ! πŸ€”

Cant wait for the next update..:D:D

Many many congratulations for your Book-3 !
πŸ€— πŸ₯³
Wishing you all the very best.. And I want to keep on reading your writings till the end of time ❀️

--edited--
I guess I am the last one to comment on your book-2 ? :D :D
I sincerely hope so :'(
Edited by -Chinky- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by --sonali--

aww Tnazie-πŸ€—i was misssing ur ff⭐️ a a a lot u know!😊 aww...thank you dear.. i hope your exams went well πŸ˜³ 

coming to update till this chappy.all updates are brillent!i adore u for ur writing seriously!kash tum  writer hoti pkyek ki...kya serial hoti! I wish that too.. i wish i cud be writer of PKYEK 2 thn I swear TRPs wud be higher πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

so mohini
😑 ke black magic ne abhiya ke baja di hai...poor my abhiya! 

abhay huts pia,but heal bhi vahi karega...n kiya bhi,i loved
😍 that part!πŸ€—
pia will alwys TURST her abhay chahe koi kuch bhi kare! yes, nothing can separate abhiya β€οΈ

ab pia surly abhay ko thik karva ke hi rhegi,she have to!

yar ye mohini n uska hubby- m waiting for her hubby!she is just...hope all is perfect jaldi ho.how she loved music!want to more about that past! her hubby is more dangerous than she is.. she loves music... still she does... 

waiting for next update eagrly-ab kya hoga!pia ...!
loved all update n ur writing!
πŸ‘πŸΌ 
love u tanzie...!πŸ€— thank you dear...love to you too πŸ€—

Originally posted by Pari-Gupta

awesome update
loved it
So Abhay lived his first meeting wid Mohini
Is Mohini's husband dead??
So the magic performed by Mohini is failed
And that Jeh😑 helped Mohini
cont soon
thanks for the pm

Thank you pari. no Mohinis husband isnt dead.. Jeh wants his share of revenge with Abhay... 

Originally posted by vishti.dvd

awesome Tanzie loved little Abhiya moments and what was that security talking about Abhay killing Gaurav infront of 9 humans and all that and that Jeh is he behind it ? πŸ˜‘ knew it he is d 1 involved with Mohini in all this aarrrgghhh πŸ˜‘ Mishi has started talking 2 Pia that 1 gud thing happened in all this πŸ˜Š and Arnab πŸ˜‘  

Thank you Ankita. No it was mohinis plan and she is using Jeh's brothers murder to get to Abhay.. 

Originally posted by abhiyan_soni

Superb update Tanz 

loved it !!!!!

Abhay Healing pia was superb part and Abhiya pull was stronger and now they escape frome others i m sure pia can fix abhay now !!!! mhoni and her husband story was totally mystery!!!!! Hope magic performed by mohni  is failed and abhay should free soon but i m like this abhay too !!!
continue soon !!! 

Thanks Sandy. 
Pia will now fix Abhay since no danger will be in their range for a while.. Abhay in multi shaded is fun πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by abhiya4evr

awsome update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
who is rishan ? mohini or aryan's son??
abhiya part is quite touchy .jai with mohini 😲 😑
plz update soon nd thank u so much for pm πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Ayesha. Are Aryan's son is still unborn πŸ˜† Rishan is not someone related to Mohini... 
will update withing tomorrow.. 

Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Amazing upd tanzie , u r an awesomely brilliant writer yaar πŸ‘ 
And just  love this determined piya , she just superb Yaar  
And the abhiya scene was amazing , the way abhay felt for piya was beyond words to explain πŸ˜ Felt bad for piya's condition. 
And everyone were sooo frustrated poor aryan but just loved the way he replied  mohini tat was just awesome yaar 
And I m eager to mohini's husband more , he seems to be amazingly powerful tat mohini is afraid of him πŸ˜Ž
And I hate that jeh knew he was upto sumthing πŸ˜‘
It was simply brilliant tanzie conti soon 

Thanks Trishna. Abhay has to come back to Pia. no magic can deny their love. Everyone is helpless so cant avoid the frustration. 
Mohinis husband is eccentric, lethal and dangerous... and funny too.. you guys are gonna love him..

Originally posted by Akshi0019

amazing tanazie...
so abhay finally came to pia... i loved it...
i hope pia will be able 2 undo d spell...
n what happens 2 peehu.. n her child.. i hope both are safe...
n congracs 4 d completion of book 2...
cont soon dr...

Thank you Akshi. you commented after a long time. where have you been? busy? πŸ˜³
Pia will undo the spell and she wont even know it. will update tomorrow...
Originally posted by abhiya_pkyek

Amazing update..
pia is really courageous
mohini & Jeh😑

Thanks Prima...

Originally posted by -Chinky-

Super awesome update..
Mohini's past is interesting..seems like she loved her husband a lot ? Then something went wrong perhaps ? πŸ˜• welcome back my sweetypie.. how ru? πŸ€— something definitely went wrong and Abhay has some involvement in that... 

Abhay healing piya was sweet yet sad πŸ˜” but it proved how much she trusts him and nothing has the power to hamper that trust.  

I have a feeling that piya will break the spell anyhow. the third clock has to break ! I hope I am right😳 Your feeling is correct 

I always had severe doubts on jeh.. He is such a b***ard πŸ˜‘   I will bless you with all my longevity the day you kill him πŸ˜† its not entirely his fault... so dont be mad at him.. mohini is using him too..

Piya left RM ! What else could she do.. I feel so very bad for aryan.. Poor guy ! He is always at the suffering end. Please use itna dukh mat do πŸ˜­ πŸ₯Ί but the attitude he gave to mohini, was damn superb ! Amber is keeping her cool at the best..brave girl I must say :D Mohini ki band bohut jaldi bajne wali jai. first Aryan, then Pia, then Abhay and then her husband πŸ˜‰ Im working on Aryans misery.. i no longer wish to hurt him...  

Inspite of all the black brown and what not magic, he still feels a pull for piya ! Aww β€οΈ
He will be at his best the day he realises how much he has hurt her. And I know that day is very near πŸ˜‰ yes it is... and he will be shattered and love Pia crazily after realizing what she has done for him and what he has done to her.. 

Whats up with the vampire council ? As if someone is beating them up to issue the warrant ! πŸ€” Its not vampire council.. its supernatural court πŸ₯±

Cant wait for the next update..:D:D

Many many congratulations for your Book-3 ! 
πŸ€— πŸ₯³ 
Wishing you all the very best.. And I want to keep on reading your writings till the end of time β€οΈ

--edited--
I guess I am the last one to comment on your book-2 ? :D :D
I sincerely hope so :'( πŸ€£ you are silly now be happy... and Book 3 khatam honese pehle wapas ajana πŸ€£ thank you so much for all the love... πŸ€—

Ok.. we are done with Book 2 guys πŸ₯³
thanks so much for the incredible love... 

next chapter will be updated tomorrow on Book 3.
love you all πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Wow Tanzie totally loved the last three updates. Sorry for late reply.  Thanks for the pms

the update was so nice

Edited by EVIIL - 11 years ago
Originally posted by LilyOrchid

continue sooner

There's a book three link in page 1... you can continue reading it πŸ˜³