enuuuf plz read this that will be better - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
most of the topics starts with word Amey so you could easily avoid them. are you upset for the fact that Amey is getting so much publicity which other have not received after their exit!! or you are under fear that even your fav wins Indian Idol 2 title but could not spark the magic Amey did ! Accepting defeat on national television is not everbody's cup of tea, it needs braveheart and courage and only that person is a true Idol so people can follow their footsteps.
Have you seen the way he handled situation !! people are saying don't discuss past.... let me ask you then why in schools they keep subject History !! only reason we are going back and forth because Amey made history and people should learn through him, take inspertaion from him and when you do that you will find he is none other than True Indian Idol ! Amen
Posted: 18 years ago
I used to love visiting the forum and read all the posts, most of them used to be interesting. For the last two days, I'm disappointed to see the posts. Very lackluster, repetitive and some posts have been so negative. Doesn't feel like the same forum anymore.
I only hope it improves next week.