Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J_K_C thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
we cannot stop talking about Amey!!! but I don't know why people are degrading Karu it's not his fault...but anyway all the best to him.... for me... no Amey no Indian Idol...
pateh23 thumbnail
lets talk about karunya...hes stil there n should win
Shweta06 thumbnail
What do you mean its enough !! every new topic or post you will get on this topic is proving his popularity. this is the only way we can express our feelings.

don't get me wrong if you don't want to go through these (Amey's) POSTS you can easily skip them.

thank you
😕 Edited by Shweta06 - 18 years ago
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think Amey has a lot of fans in this forum and no one can get over of the shock about Amey being out so early.

If these exit topics are bothering you so much a simple solution is to just ignore them.
nibbler thumbnail
yup we amey fans can never get over the fact that amey is not in idol due to some 🤢 voting...........
Ahmed143 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: samarulzzz

excuse me bt tht was the mst unfair sad thing tht ever has happened how can v stop talking abt it????
bt i guess nw v shld all just vote 4 karu n make sure he wins so tht vl hav a gud II2!!!

i totally agree with u.....and y should we stop talking abt AMEY....

if someone doesn't wanna read it, then simply stay away and dont click on AMEY's links...thats it....y to shout at others???

nikita_uk thumbnail

yeah but most of you dont understand...there all theses repeats of same topic, mods do something so we dont keep gettin same subject about one contestant all the time...same thing from most of u lot..."this was wrong blah blah blah" GET OVER IT!!! 😡
karunya_forever thumbnail
i am not a die-hard amey fan,but still i feel that this is very unfair saying that amey fans should stop discussing about amey's exit.they are fans,and they have every right to discuss it.but ya i must say one thing:PLEASE DISCUSS AMEY'S EXIT ONLY ,DONT BLAME OTHERS FOR HIS EXIT AS AMEY IS OUT ONLY BECAUSE OF LOWEST NO. OF VOTES
nikita_uk thumbnail

if amey's fans want to discuss something about him...then they should not be talking about his present and future for him...not the past..they cant bring back his past whats done is done..ok it wasnt fair but life still goes on for him and they should understand that they gotta give him in couragement now to make him sucessful in the future 😃