enuuuf plz read this that will be better

Posted: 18 years ago

helllo guyzzz now stop talking about ameys exittt

why r u all reapeting the same thing again and againnnn😡

it make me also angry but now stop discussing about ameya exitttookkk😡

yeah I think we shud get over it too.we have been talking too much about it.When Amey got over it so quickly,why are we here making such a fuss about it.Lets give up and pray that amey has a gr8 future 😛
excuse me bt tht was the mst unfair sad thing tht ever has happened how can v stop talking abt it????
bt i guess nw v shld all just vote 4 karu n make sure he wins so tht vl hav a gud II2!!!
xcuseme samarulzz we should stop talking about thiss

we r making such a fusssssss 😡
tum sub ko sharam aani chahiye, itna injustice hiney k baad u guys want to get rid of it???? Abhi tou Amey ko gaye howey 3 din bhi nahin howey....and want to forget him.???? Shame on u all....Agar Amey ney show nahin kia k it really hurted him that doesn't mean k us ko takleef nahin hoi...How can u all forget someone's pain like that????? How can v ever forget that??? Yeh topic tou tab tak nahin khatam ho ga jab tak Indian idol na khatam ho jaye...V all have to now make sure that Anuj wins....C'mon tach Sony a lesson...kick KArunya out....Agar KArunya idol bun gaya they all will forget what happened with Amey ....v dont want them to forget about all of this....so make sure Anuj wins...c'mon badla Lo...take revenge
it's coz for most of us he awsnt jsut another singer. He meant a lot to us. We (amey fans) r sorry for irritating u by creating mroe n mroe topics abt his exit. If it's so irritatin then dotn btoher replying---tht way it'll not be in the front page...

I knw it can be buggin to keep readin the same thing but pls try to empathise with us.

And if u think amey's gotten over it then i must say u r mistaken......i doubt if he can ever get over something sooooooooo unfair. HE has accepted it but i doubt he's gotten over the blantant injustice thts happened to his talent.
Originally posted by delightful

helllo guyzzz now stop talking about ameys exittt

why r u all reapeting the same thing again and againnnn😡

it make me also angry but now stop discussing about ameya exitttookkk😡

i agree with u...  BUT IT IS AMEY AND NOT AMEYA !!!!!!! THIS IS WHY SOO MANY PPL SPELT WRONGLY VOTED WRONGLY AND ahhh watever now. God Bless Amey.

Originally posted by tuhirex

tum sub ko sharam aani chahiye, itna injustice hiney k baad u guys want to get rid of it???? Abhi tou Amey ko gaye howey 3 din bhi nahin howey....and want to forget him.???? Shame on u all....Agar Amey ney show nahin kia k it really hurted him that doesn't mean k us ko takleef nahin hoi...How can u all forget someone's pain like that????? How can v ever forget that??? Yeh topic tou tab tak nahin khatam ho ga jab tak Indian idol na khatam ho jaye...V all have to now make sure that Anuj wins....C'mon tach Sony a lesson...kick KArunya out....Agar KArunya idol bun gaya they all will forget what happened with Amey ....v dont want them to forget about all of this....so make sure Anuj wins...c'mon badla Lo...take revenge
yh i totally agree wid u!!we shud vote karunya out n make the weakest,the idol.laikin humare kehnay se kia hoga hum india main nahi rehte.yahan to 3 din main hi log topic khatam kerna chahtay hain really bad....if i would hav been living in india amey would hav becum the idol for sure!!!shame on u aleepy people.no feelings nothing no grief really sad.😭
hey even we are very feeling bad about amey,yes u can discuss as long as u can about amey but some people here are trying to degrade karu.why do u spread such messages.ameys loss is def indias biggest loss that doesnt mean we shd also lose karu.talak something sensible.esp to tuhirex and komalash

yeah people just shut up now whats done is done no one can change that! its life get over it! Good Luck to all of the contestants in the near future thats all we should be saying now!!! so plz chup 😡